Marine Boy

Author's Note

Hey!

So some of you guys might know that me and Rayisa (Karim) who have a joint account (KarimAnjum) and a joint book 'Luxe...', have decided we're going to also try out separate books.

I have to admit it was much (much!) harder without her help, but it's worth a shot. I hope everyone enjoys, votes and comments. Trust me it will REALLY help my motivation! I am so nervous right now about how everyone will react to it.

So let me actually start giving you an insight of the book. It's a military love story, something I haven't come across too much on Wattpad, about two marines in the US (hope it isn't too cliche). Marines are part of the United States Marines Corp which are a branch of the armed forces in the US (for anyone that didn't know). Oh and by the way I wanted just to state that before this book I had no idea about marines, it's a learning progress so if I get anything wrong please don't be harsh, *sad face* just bare with it unless it's overly unrealistic(then you MUST let me know) :)

I have no idea how this is going to turn out... buuuut I will definitely try my best to make it absolutely awesome!!

Thanks for reading (or even picking up) my book and I hope you enjoy!

Oh and check out Rayisa's new book "Truth behind hate," it's totally fab! Not forgetting our joint book "Luxe..." if you havent read it already:D

HAPPY READING!!;DD

**********************************************************************************************************

Marine Boy

Copyright © KarimAnjum 2013

All rights reserved. Without limiting the rights under copyright reserved above, no part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in or introduced into a database and retrieval system or transmitted in any form or any means (electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise) without the prior written permission of both the owner of copyright and the above publisher.

©.Cσρчяigнт2013
█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║▌
ααηιι