Chapter1

~Jacks Pov~

"Marky!" I yell running into the hotel.
"Jacky!" He yells running towards  me. He pulls me into a tight, friendly hug and smiles warmly.

"Your early!" He exclaims.
"I wanted  to surprise you!"  I say.
"I'm glad you did" he says ruffling my green hair. Damn my shortness.

"Hey" he pouts as I stand on my tippy toes and mess up his orangy red hair.
"Well then let's go to the hotel room" I say. I grab my suitcase and mark leads us up the stairs.

Mark was scared of elevators.

"Your beds over there" he says pointing to the left side. "This is mine" he says pointing at the right side.

There was a room for the bathroom, a room for a kitchen and a room for the living room. It was a large hotel room.

"So who's doing the pannel?" I ask setting my suitcase down.
"Me, you, wade and bob" mark says stretching and sitting down. I Turnt and looked out the window at the weather. It was a bright day.

"Wanna cook Taco's?" Mark asks randomly.
"Yeah sure" I say laughing at marks weirdness
"Yay taco time!" Mark yells. He picks my shorter self up and carries me to the kitchen.

"Drop me" I say laughing and Slapping my best friends back.
"Nope" he says running in a circle
"Markimoothecow" I whine.
"Hey" he pouts putting me down.

"Thank you!" I say.
"Idiot" he mumbles as we start to make Taco's.
"Your the idiot" I say.

There's a knock on the door. "I'll get it" I say.

I run to the door and throw it open. Wade and Bob stand there.

"Wadey, bobby!" I yell hugging wade.
"Hey jackaboy, we're in the room across" Bob says pointing behind him. I let go if wade and hug bob.

"I missed you guys!" I exclaim grinning.
"I missed you to" wade says laughing.
"Your still as childish as ever" Bob says. I frown at him.

"Hey guys! We're making Taco's wanna come in?" Mark asks coming to the door.
"Yeah!" wade and bob yell.
"Your hairs gone funny" mark says pushing my hair Backwards.
"Thank you!" I yell.
🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈

"Food time" mark says putting the taco stuff on the table. I grab a taco and shove stuff into it. That's what she said! I take a big bite and watch as the others take small bites.

"Yassho fods ged" I say, with a mouth full of foid, it was ment to be 'yanno foods good'. The guys stare at me. Disgusted. I swallow my mouth full and start laughing

"That's gross" wade says pulling a face.
"It's good" I say. I take another huge bite and grin.
"So what we doing at pax tomorrow" mark says glancing at wade and bob. I frown and swallow.

"We could do a water fight thingy" I say.
"I think we should all dance shirtless" wade says ignoring me. They always ignore my ideas.
"Yeah that's a good idea" mark says laughing
"Or we could do a water fight" I say again. I was uncomfortable about taking my shirt off. My wrists were bandaged. I didn't want people to see my scars. They agreed on the shirtless dancing and didn't ask me.

Once we had finished mark asked a stupid question. And my heart stopped. I was terrified.

"Let's practise the shirtless dancing" mark says.
"No" I say suddenly.
"Come on jacky" mark says. My heart beats faster.
"Yeah come on jacky" wade says pulling me to my feet. Mark grabs my shirt and pulls his and mine shirts off at the same time.
"Fuck" I say.

The guys stare at my bandaged wrists. Marks eyes fill with tears. Wade's face drops and bob just gawks.
"Take a picture it'll last longer" I snap pulling my shirt on. I run to the bathroom and slam the door. I lock the door and lean against the wall. Tears stream down my cheeks at my dumbness.

~FlashBack~
"Ha look at him, he's a so called youtuber" someone yells as I walk around the shopping centre. I wave awkwardly and look around.
"Grab him" the same guy yells. Thy smashed me up pretty bad. I felt sorry for myself and started to cut
~end of flashback~

Now let's go face the lads