6

You were sitting alone in your bedroom crying cause you miss Hunter, but he is on tour. All of a sudden you get a text from Hunter, 'go to your bedroom and look out your window'. So you get up off of your couch and head up stairs then look out your bedroom window.

When you look down you see all the Magcon Boys except for Hunter laying on their back, bellies up. On their bellies it says 'I missed you' (if there aren't enough of the boys sorry). This time you cry really happy tears, the the boys all yell "go to your front door", so you run downstairs to the front door and you open it.

When you opened the door there a shirtless Hunter, but on his body it said 'I love you y/n' then you hugged him really tight. "Babe can't breathe", "oh, sorry I just really missed you ", you to let go of.each other and kiss for a long time then Blake comes up behind Hunter and shouts in his highest voice possible"I wanna kiss too", you both stop and turn to look at Blake with cheeky grins on your faces.

"Okay we'll give you one", you say, then you and Hunter walk up to Blake and both give him a kiss on the cheek. "That's disgusting you guys, it was only a joke" he said wiping his face. You and Hunter start laughing so hard you fell to the ground.

(Sorry if this one sucks, I just woke up to write it)