12

Hunter's POV

These past few days have been horrible, I've been getting a lot of hate lately.  I can tell my girlfriend saw because she came over and hugged me from behind the camera.

I escaped from the hug and ran straight to the bathroom. I had a blade hidden in a  special place from when I used to get bullied before I became famous. I locked the bathroom door and cried leaning up against the door.

Y/n has been with me through thick and thin, but I knew she couldn't help me through this. I've been called gay several times but I've also been called worse. Most of the fans try to help me through it but I know that they can't do anything.

I pulled out the blade and slit my wrists 10 times crying to myself, I wish it would go away. Y/n must have heard me because she was banging on the door now. I knew I didn't want to leave her but after this I thought I might as well leave the world.

Now there was more than one person on the other side of the door, I think it was Brandon helping her try to open the door. They're both finally got the door open but it was almost too late.

Y/n ran over to me crying her eyes out, then she hugged me really tight whispering in my ear " no Hunter you can't leave me please don't do this" the sound of her voice and the thought of my family made me want to stay longer, also the fans. The haters make me want to leave this world.

A few days later the hate has gotten worse. I can't take it anymore I thought to myself. So this time I got the bottle of pills. I knew nobody was in the house, y/n was on vacation with her family and my family went shopping, so I knew I had alone time. So that's when I decided to do it.

I ran to my bedroom and lock the door already with water in my room. I was crying to myself ' I'm sorry everybody for being here' I cried really hard. Every time I put the pills in my mouth I cried more. I heard my family downstairs after that, so I knew I couldn't do it. I know I promised my girlfriend that I wouldn't do it anymore but that was the only time I tried again.

I unlocked my bedroom door and ran downstairs. I ran over to my mom holding her really tight crying on her shoulder. Ashton and Brandon both ran over and hugged me also.

After that I called my girlfriend and told her everything. She was crying really hard, then she ran straight to my house. When she got to my house she ran straight to me and wouldn't let go.

" Hunter you promised me you wouldn't do it again" she told me while crying. " I know princess I didn't mean to but the hate was worse than before" I told her while crying also. After that time of attempting,  I never tried to attempt again. I had Brandon's help through the haters along with y/n's help.

I became more famous, had more fans than haters, Brandon also became more famous but we stayed together through everything eventually he got a girlfriend.

To this day I still get very little hate, but I know that they're just jealous of me.