The Library, Ashlynn's Secret Sanctuary

Hey guys!!! So, I just wanna thank everyone who commented on my chapters or voted or even just READ my story! I appreciate it soo much, you don't even know.

So, I've changed the name from Brent to Brad......if anyone thinks it should be changed back, comment! 

Let me know what you guys think!!!! :DDDDD

*****************************************************

 As Ashlynn entered the library, a sense of comfort engulfed her. She absolutely loved it here: the people, the quietness, the books that included all of the exciting stories that led to each and every characters' different lives, all of it! 

When she sat down in her favorite corner, Mrs. Smith, who was more like an adoptive Grandmother than the librarian, walked over to her and sat down at her table. 

 "Hi, Sweety! How have you been?" She said with concern on her face. 

"Oh hi Mrs. Smith, I'm.....ok, I guess..." Ashlynn said, looking down.

"Oh, Honey, come here!!" Mrs. Smith said, engulfing her into a huge bear-hug.

Ashlynn leaned into her, letting a few silent tears escape where she knew no one could see. Ashlynn was strong, but even the strong need to cry sometimes.

As she wiped away a few tears, Ashlynn said, "Thanks for that Mrs. Smith.......Oh! I meant to ask you, have you seen Jenna lately??"

"Your welcome, my dear. And Jenna? Hm, last I saw her was in the courtyard with you yesterday at lunch. Why, haven't you been with her?" Mrs. Smith asked curiously.

"Well, I was with her yesterday in the courtyard, like you said. And after that, we went back to our dorm and went to bed. Then I woke up this morning and she wasn't there. I even tried texting her, but she hasn't replied yet and that was," Ashlynn paused to look at her phone, "Two hours ago."

"Hmm, well, it's Saturday, so perhaps she decided to leave early this morning to visit her family and her phone died." Mrs. Smith said thoughtfully.

"Hm, I guess it's possible. I'll call her mom just to make sure. Thanks Mrs. Smith, for everything." Ashlynn smiled and hugged Mrs. Smith.

"You're quite welcome dear," Mrs. Smith said, "Oh, and I have that new book you've been wanting."

"Really??" Ashlynn said, eyes growing wide with excitement as the thought of enveloping herself in another writer's imaginative world overcame her. 

"Yes, dear, here you go," Mrs. Smith said handing her the book, "And try to make this one last longer than the weekend." 

"Yes ma'am, I'll try!" Ashlynn said, "I'll see you later Mrs.Smith, goodbye!"

"Goodbye dear!" Mrs. Smith called out to Ash as she rushed out of the door to call Jenna's mom and maybe get a few hours of well-needed reading done.

  ~

Ashlynn returned to her dorm and flopped into bed. She was feeling quite exhausted and it was only noon. 

Lazily, she dialed her best friend's mom's number and waited for her to pick up the phone. 

"Hello?" Mrs. Love said

"Hello Mrs. Love, it's Ashlynn. I was jus-" Ashlynn began.

"Oh, it's you Ash darling! You could've just said so! Well, how are you? I know it's been a little rough at school the past few days..." Mrs. Love said with comfort in her voice.

Ashlynn couldn't take it anymore...she broke down into tears and sobbed into the phone.

"Oh, dear! I didn't mean to upset you!" Mrs. Love said with sympathy in her voice.

"I-I-It's okay Mrs. L-L-Love, you were just trying to h-h-help." Ashlynn sobbed, feeling the pain in her chest deepen as if there were an actual wound there. 

"Aw, well honey, I know you'll get through this. You're a strong girl." Mrs. Love told her with a smile in her voice. 

"Thank you," Ashlynn said sniffling. "Oh, actually Mrs. Love, I called to ask you if Jenna was over there. She's not answering her phone and she wasn't in our dorm when I woke up this morning."

"She's not there?" Mrs. Love asked.

"I haven't seen her since yesterday." Ashlynn confirmed.

"Oh dear....well, we'll see if she turns up by tomorrow and then we'll go from  there." Mrs. Love said, taking a deep breath. "Keep me updated though."

"Okay, that's a good idea. I will Mrs. Love, no worries." Ash said nodding her head. 

"Alright well, feel better Ash. And call me if you need someone to talk to." Mrs. Love comforted her.

"Okay, goodbye Mrs. Love. Thank you." Ashlynn said goodbye and hung up. 

"Okay, twelve thirty, what do I do now?" Ashlynn said aloud to her empty dorm room.

After weighing her options, Ash decided to start up on her newest book she got

from the library today.

After reading for three hours, going to the mall with Meagan, and eating dinner with Sasha, Ashlynn was ready for bed. She brushed her teeth, took out her contacts, and put on her favorite silk pajamas.

As Ash's head hit the pillow and her bedtime music began playing, she couldn't help but worry about Jenna and why she was nowhere to be found today.

Ashlynn drifted off to sleep thinking about her best friend and wishing her nothing but the best.

************************************************************************************

Soooooo?????? 

Whaddaya think???

Love it??

Hate it???

Lemme know!! 

Vote!!!

Comment!!

Like on Facebook!!! 

Fan!!! 

And finally, THANK YOU!!!! 

:DDDD