Ch 7- A Butterfly's Threat

AH! Sorry If it is confusing but the van isn't really big and not everyone went

AH! Sorry If it is confusing but the van isn't really big and not everyone went. The people that came where Nije, Ashlyn, James (Who decided to tag along), Jemma, JtheStar, Invader, Paul_Blaurt (He is alive in this story), Taurtis, Grian, Jin, Ross, Barney, Joel, Red, Garroth, Laurance, Travis, Lucinda, and katelyn.

Master Creators- LDShadowLady's POV

We were still driving back to the base. Ashlyn was at the wheel and Nije has found a potion that actually does wonders to Sam's infection (He is on a chair). According to Dan, he was stuck with "Etir". Its kind of a disease that when it fully takes over you, Your mind will go against everything you are with. We didn't have to worry much about Dan since the infection only goes up to his elbow, but for Sam, it has actually taken half of his body. When the infection reaches to your torso, you will be in a coma till the infection is finished. The potion Nije found isn't exactly going to get rid of Etir, though it will wake Sam up, also have him still on our side. Nije opened the potions lid and was about to open Sam's mouth when Invader said,

-"Let me do it!". Nije gave her a nod and Invader held Sam's mouth open and Nije poured the potion in his mouth.

Master Creators- Samgladiator's POV

A blinding light hit me. I blinked a few times and sat up. I then suddenly felt 2 people hugging me. It was Invader and Lizzy. When they were done hugging me, I opened my mouth to ask what is going on but in a flash, I knew where was I, What is going on, and that we are not safe. I could sense something disastrous coming. I quickly got off the chair. There was a girl with silvery blue hair driving and before you could say "Oh My Gosh" I quickly ran to the drivers seat, grabbed the wheel and turned right, avoiding a missile.

Master Creators- DanTDM's POV

As soon as Sam turned the van right, a missile exploded exactly where we were before the turn.

-"What the..." Aphmau started, but she was cut by the noise of someone jumping on the top of the van.

-"They followed us!" I shouted. I could see another van right behind us.

-"Who followed us!?" Taurtis questioned when another turned caused him to crash into the van's side.  

-"Britney, the Ex-Creator Of Emotions" (Didn't expect that!?)

Master Creators- Aphmau's POV

The name rung in my ears, making me remember that day... it hurts thinking about it.

>>Flashback<<

-"Britney..." I started with so much pain,

-"We are so so sorry."  She looked at us with a confused look. Sam opened his mouth,

-"Its just, for this whole time, you have been, Rude, Selfish, Careless, and Fearful. Its just something we cant allow." He said while starting to look down.

-"We are sorry it had to be this way." Tiffany sighed. At this point, Britney's face was full of rage,

-"SO YOU'RE SAYING I'M NOT GOOD ENOUGH!?" She hollered, Lizzy then started,

-"N-no, its jus-",

-"GET RID OF ME! SEE IF I CARE! BUT I WILL ALWAYS BE A MEMBER OF THE BUTTERFLY CULTER! What about you!?" She coldly hissed.

-"You can be one, We will leave." Dan firmly told. Then she just, stormed off. that was the last time I saw her... My cousin. (I got too emotional O-O )

>>End Of Flashback<<

I then shouted,

-"I'm going to the top.", Then Sam and Tiffany came with me. We quickly opened the trapdoor to the vans roof. When I only got the top of myself on the roof, I couldn't believe what i saw. They looked like Sam, Tiff, and I, but I can tell that they are evil.

Master Creators- Cupquake's POV

Aphmau was on the roof but she stood still, When Sam barged up there he was also as still as a stone. I got up and saw what they saw, our evil clones.

*1 minute later, brought to you by the Ninja of Water*

I ducked just in time to dodge SamMurderer's (I couldn't think of any evil name to tell it was Sam's evil clone) punch. I don't understand why I had to fight SamMurderer since judging on Sam's Etir infection, SM (SamMurderer) is probably the strongest. Aphmau was fighting iHasBloodQuake (Definitely sounds better than SamMurderer), and Sam was fighting Shadowmau. Suddenly Garroth came to the vans roof and when he saw the evil clones he was like

-"What the Heck?" and then Red came to the roof and punched SamMurderer in the face and shouted,

-"WHAT IS WRONG WITH US FIGHTING ON THE ROOF OF A MOVING VAN!!?". I just shrugged until Nije pocked her head out the van and yelled,

-"I found a teleporting spell! Get the clones off the van!" and one by one, we manage to kick each clone on their van and saw, that there were clones of each member of the Master Creators. That was the last thing I saw before the teleporting spell happened.

Minecraft Diaries- Emmalyn's POV (Before the fight)

I examined Aph- I mean, Jessica's memory crystal. I had NO idea how to activate it. Then I noticed something. there was a black slit between the main part of the crystal and the very bottom. I tried twisting the part and it popped open revealing what is called a "Hologram." There was something, I think it was called a video, on the hologram screen and I pressed it. The video played showing Aphmau and this bunny eared boy in Jessica's room back at the ruin. I then watched the video.

>>Video<<

-"So, if you find this then," Jess started.

-"It means that there is no one left in the temple." Sam answered.

-"C-correct. If you are confused, please watch my previous video diaries, other than that, we should... Explain." Jess told to the camera. Sam then said,

-"Jess and I are combining our powers, creating multiple worlds, Just know that part of our power lies in our relics.", they then both pulled out their relics. Jess's was a heart made of a purple gem and Sam's was a small book with a silver cover and binding and had an emerald star on the cover. Both relics were glowing with a white light.

-"these relics are a part of us." Sam continued while both him and Jess put them in a bag.

-"This whole adventure, was fun, I will miss this place..." Sam told while he started to sob,

-"And Goodbye." Jess finished. They held each others hand and see-through glowing wings appeared on their backs. They performed a dance and in a flash,everything went white.

>>End Of Video<<

Hi guys! Sound here and I hope you enjoyed this shocking chapter! So last time I asked for a name that starts with a B and I got the name Britney. Have fun and Sound out.

-Author~Chan