Chapter 5

After putting Arima's dinner on the table I went back to our room to change. Tonight ccg was going to raid a ghoul house. A ghoul house is like a place were few families go and stay. So because of he raid it's my duty to stop them. Those ghouls mean no harm to anyone so I'm going.

I changed into my leather pants, tight black sweater and my black coat. I grabbed my black heels and slipped those on. I grabbed my black mask and left the apartment.

Staying low I decided that I would only go through alleyways and other hidden areas.

As soon as I was getting close to the building ccg cars were passing by. Almost getting caught I decided to jump up and walk on the roofs of buildings.

As soon as I got there ccg was already taking out ghouls and killing them. Dammit I was too late!

I quickly ran into the room and started killing every investigator on the bottom floor. I ran to the top floor and I started killing from there. Since I was very good at hand to hand combat I didn't need my kagune.

Then I heard screaming coming from the last room down the hallway. I ran over there and when I opened the door I saw one of the mothers of the house protecting her daughter from an investigator.

The investigator shot at her a few more times before she went down. Angry I ran at him and took his head off with my bare hands. I turned around and looked at the little girl. Tears were coming down her face as she held her mom.

" Yui, continue living for me and don't forget that I love you." Then the mother died leaving her child to sob. I punched the window so it cracked and broke. I looked down and saw a few ghouls getting out from the building. I quickly grabbed the little girl named Yui and looked down again.

" Hey!" I yelled which grabbed their attention. The ghouls eyes went wide when they saw it was me. " I need you to take this kid away from here please." One of the female ghouls nodded and let down her kid. She out stretched her arms. " I'll take care of her!" I grabbed the girl and dropped her down, the lady grabbing her.

The left and I quickly turned around making my way back down.

Tonight the ccg were going to pay for their crimes against innocent ghouls.