Chapter 4: The Living

Kizumi POV
Here I passed the exam when I was Grade one  now here I am to enjoy my life even I have stepfather hehehe. Its a bit hard to have that kind of situation as I look back I see my classmate having their real father but for me its fine because I know that I have my own father too hehehe. I know that I will have a baby brother or sister even I assume it or not. That wild creepy crazy monster Mark?! My Step Dad?! He's not even contented with me, Besides, I am not his daughter...... sigh......I don't want this kind of life..
.....or maybe I'm gonna pack my things and live without them......but I don't know where I will go...... but I'm already enrolled with that stupid school!!.....

So here is the first day of school I have a new best friend, Alyssa.....The Next Days They planned something, But without me.....So the next days...Danilo gave me one pack of  crayons, but there was a name so I just kept it ....When our teacher just came in the classroom, Hansel  just want to blame that I stole his crayon (Hansel is a boy or we can call it Hans). I said  " Danilo gave me some crayons and whose that Hans?? I don't even know him! And i didin't steal his stupid crayons! * then i gave it to Hans* Next time dont put some annoying tricks on me ever again! Or else my Daddy was gonna bring you to prison!". " but you only have an STEPFATHER! Remember that stupid lier!" My classmates said. Then after that i cried. So when I was coming home I saw my SD ( it's step dad OK?) Kissing my mommy's belly and he said " I think we we're gonna have our only baby honey". I just think confusedly. How if I will have a baby brother or sister? I think it will be fine?? I want a baby boy but if girl Its fine at least I will take care and I will be the best big sister even it was not my real brother or sister and I'm sure about it even I assume it or not!

I think that thing will be real wait for the next chapter tnx and don't forget to vote 😊

THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE LETER: )