17. Smash Into You

All Rights Reserved

🎶 Smash Into You - Beyoncè 🎶

~ Tyga ~

"Listen, Dawn," I finally spoke up when I reached the motel she was staying at. She continued to stare out the window with her arms crossed over her chest. "I'm sorry I got mad. I'm sorry I pushed you."

"Thanks for dropping me off." She said bluntly getting out of the car and slamming my car door behind her.

"Aye! What's your problem?" I jumped out the car. She ignored me and made her way into the building. I followed behind her. When she got to the elevator, I made my way in there also. I was gunna force her ass to talk to me if I had to. She'll crumble after a while, and end up talking it out. When the elevator dinged making the sound for it to open up onto her floor, she made her way out. And what did I do? I continued following her ass. When she reached her door and was attempting to open it with her card, I was right behind her. She wasn't making it easy, but since when was Dawn ever easy? "Dawn, talk to me." I finally spoke to cut the silence.

"No." She made her way into the bathroom and slammed the door shut. I honestly didn't even think it was that serious. She had on heels the size of a fucking skyscraper, how she expect a little shove not to have her fall over onto her ass. If she were to push me, it would be nothing but since I shoved her a little to the side she cries and shit and makes a hissy fit. Like c'mon, cut the bullshit. I knocked on the bathroom door, and turned the knob a little. She was washing her face at the sink when I opened the door.

"How many times do I have to say I'm sorry, apologize, kiss yo' damn feet before you decide it's enough so we can talk shit out?"

"That's what you think I want?" She wiped her face on a small towel. "I don't want you to apologize. What I want is for you to just stop. Stop trying so damn hard to push yourself onto me! Stop trying to make everything how it was before because at the end of the day, it's nothing like it was before and it never will be! Just--"

"If we try--"

"JUST LISTEN TO ME, DAMN IT." She yelled. I instantly shut up. Yeah, I seen her mad, upset, whatever before. But this shit right here was on a different level. Her cheeks were turning pinkish, she had tears running down her cheeks, and I actually felt the anger streaming out of her. Her voice became soft and she slid down the wall and onto the floor. "I'm sorry.. I'm so damn indecisive, I know it's hurting you more than its hurting me.."

Walking over to where she sat on the ground, I sat down next to her lifting her chin. I kissed both her cheeks, kissing away the tears leading me slowly but surely to her soft and supple lips. I hungrily moved my lips in harmony with hers; she couldn't deny the connection, the fireworks, the passion in that one kiss. She couldn't.. Even she couldn't stop. One thing led to another, and I had my hand up her dress.. Fingering her warm insides so that she could anticipate what would happen next. I had her moaning so loud in my ear as my hand worked its way into her.

Once you had a little, you can't stop.. I mean, I'm Tyga. That undercover sex god that only few get to experience. She busted in my hand and I picked her up, pulling my pants down. I rubbed myself up and down a little bit before slowly entering T-Raw inside of her, that little gasp she made when I entered made him get harder. I pushed into her, as I fucked her up against the wall. Her hair was getting messed up and her form fitting dress was on her like a tight shirt now. I had her moaning my name like no tomorrow. When we both busted, I carried her to the bed.

Like I said, once you've had a little you can't stop. She couldn't deny that she wanted me as much as I wanted her. "What you want me to do to you?" I asked her mischievously, just wanting to make her beg.

"I want you to fuckk me!" She moaned as I kissed my way down her body.

"Who you want inside of you?"

"You, Ty, you!" She started begging. I thrusted inside her as she filled the room with her "yeses" and "please don't stops". We made our grand finale together and I laid down on the bed next to her. She turned towards me kissing me on the chin as she snuggled closer to me. I looked down at her, I couldn't imagine being with anyone but her. I honestly couldn't.

"I love you," I whispered kissing her temple.

"I love you more," she closed her eyes and fell asleep.