Pain striked again!!

I closed my laptop and stretched my arms, it has been almost 3hours since I got home and started writing.. Yes writing. This was my big fat secret that I don't know why I was hiding it from Shruti, I mean this was not like that she would disown me but.. Don't know somehow she would break our friendship or figure out that I was working on a book since last month.
It's just that "Really I too don't know rather can't figure out." I didn't want anyone to know I guess at least not till it was complete. I wasn't really one to keep secrets or hide stuffs.. The thing was.. I was just straight forward I think sometimes because truly what I think I just blurted out ...anyways in short it just felt really personal and close to my heart. I would of course eventually say her but I don't think that time is coming anytime soon. My buzzing phone brought me back to present. It was a notification I noticed as I unlocked it by password. On opening I realized again.. Seriously again.. Which is now 543 requests on Facebook.. Which I was fed up off..!!
Oh God!! I am so tired of these people who keep sending request.. Somehow while trying to get rid of the notification, I stop "arrgh" I groaned in frustration.. Placing my phone on the table aside the lamp.
Keeping my laptop aside I got of my bed, and walked towards my window. It was the favourite spot in my whole house. My window has a little seating area next to it covered with soft throw pillows and a warm blanket that I had kept there, I always come here to do my thinking as I bustling city of dreams,that was Mumbai..
The traffic here was everyone well complained about along with a whole lot of other things but truly traffic the main purpose,but I feel everyone's kind of lost without it. Silence and peace isn't exactly,our day's won't end without unless we are stuck between traffic. I smile to myself as I stay to the favourite place warm in comfort with the blanket.
I looked at the dark sky above dotted with little star's here and there and think about what I am going to do tomorrow. My article which I had written for the first time ever in our college newspaper is coming out... I don't know what people will have reviews about it.. But most importantly the person which I couldn't imagine..Siddharth. We fought, we cried.. But most importantly I still remember the very day, that night when he..
Those memories are still in the corner of my heart but.. Sad is that it can't relived.. You know they will never happen again..
He was the one I guess after many people who happened to me proving wrong my beliefs.. Just not exactly perfect but still.. We know that we love each other.. He has experienced most pains then me, we knew the exact pain when people leave..
But truly he came and left.. Not like every other person who came but left to achieve a goal a set stream for his life.. That's the reason a girl who is so bold in every situation.. Just failed in front of him.. Couldn't do it..
Fact how much ever I love him.. Beyond or equal to him he loves his dreams..
Siddharth is just so opposite but still
"Goodbye without a reason is the most painful one...Love without a reason is the most painful one❤."