Sexy Night

Kristen's POV

I M A G I N E

I was waiting for Robert to get from home from a long day. He seemed very frustrated when I called him. I knew what he needed to make his day better. I got up, cleaned the house as quickly as I could. When I was finished, I felt all sticky, so I went to take a shower.

As I took a shower, I loved how the cold water would run down my body, so smoothly, how the soap felt so fresh on every nerve of my body, how my hair sticked to my body, so straight, flawless.

When I was done, I didn't know what to put on. I tried on everything, made me have second thoughts. I tried on some thongs, didn't like them. Put a single top that would cover from the top of my body to the bottom, felt a little tight. Since I didn't like anything, I just put on a non-see through night gaun.

I arranged everything. I put a lined small candles to the room. In the middle, I put some red pedals, red for a signal of love.

In the room, the bed had a heart of the same red pedals I put on the ground. Next to our bed, there was a table, I removed the lamp and any other things that were there to make some space for the wine and the glass cups. I wanted it to be a little more cute, so on the other side of the wine, I put some strawberries. I was going to put the melted chocolate later.

A few minutes later I saw some lights coming from the window, so I quickly got the chocolates and put them in the oven for five minutes while that was happening, I went to the switch and turned off the lights permanently, so Robert wouldn't try to turn on the lights. Then, I grabbed my lighter and turned all of the candles on. I thought I wasn't going to finished by the time Robert came in, but I did.

Roberts POV

When I got to the door, there was not noise in the house, but I looked for Kristen's car, and it was there. So it got suspicious. I unlocked the door and the first thing that cought my eye was the candles lighted up and the red pedals. I tried to turn on the lights, but they wouldn't turn on.

"Kristen?" I called for her.

There was not response, so I just followed the red pedals, which took me to our room. I saw our bed full of pedals which seem to be heart shaped. I looked over that the side and there was wine with some strawberries. I sat on our bed wondering where was Kristen, and then I heard some foot steps. There she was, like a flower opening up. She was the most beautiful woman.

She came close to me and kissed me a little rough, like if I was her prisoner. She then grabbed me by the collar of my shirt and took it off for me. She reached over for a strawberry and rubbed it down her perfect body, teasing me.

I then grabbed her by her hips and threw her under me. I kissed her neck and she gave out a litte moan. I then untied her night gaun and noticed she didn't have anything on. I was stunned on how beautiful she was on the inside, not more then on the outside. She got me off guard and she flipped me over and got on top of me. She went down to upbotton my pants with her teeth, without any hesitation, I helped her get them off. When we finally got them off, I got on top of her and started the process. She pulled on my hair many times.

I went a little rougher and faster. I would feel her finger nails carving into my back. I looked at her face and she was smiling with satisfaction. I kissed her roughly and she turned me over and she got close to my ear and whispered, "Its my turn bad boy."

I bit my lip on how good everything felt. I really need this so much. I grabbed a strawberry with chocolate and fed her while she did her thing. She went harder and faster to finish off our round one. When everything came, she moan my name, that turned me on.

She got off of the bed and went to serve up some wine. I dranked a little of if it, and when Kristen was done with her's, I got on top of her and asked her, "Ready for round 2?" She nodded as she gave off a little giggle and got ready.