3 Months After Breaking Up

Robert and Kristen had broken up 3 months ago.

I M A G I N E

Roberts POV

I can't take it anymore without her. She lights up my world like a rainbow does in rainy days. I miss her beautiful smile when she would laugh at anything. When she would even embarrassed her self and she would just blush. When I could hug her like if she was just a little adorable teddy bear. When she would get all over protective of me, she would fight for what, unless she wasn't fighting over me.

    As I sat on my couch next to my window just watching the rain as I was thinking, I heard a soft, low knock on the door. I was wondering who would be knocking at my door. I went to open the door and saw Kristen at the door sobbing. My heart broke into a million pieces when I saw her crying and even a little wet. I didn't care if we had broken up, I brought her in my house and hugged her tightly.

Kristens POV

I really needed his hugs again. I knew I was doing wrong in coming to his house when we already had broken up, but I needed him. I felt so secured in his arms, the way he hugged me, so formally, caring, and tight. He didn't have to say anything and neither did I, he know what I needed and I got it. This shows me how much he loves me. I would take him back anytime, because he's a stealer. He had already stolen my heart and I needed him to survive.