Finding Yourself

Cyd's POV

I kept running, but she was chasing me. She followed me like a Slender. She thought I couldn't see her, but I could. Then in the hot sunlight, I gasped for air. I was tired. The sun was beating on me like a drum. The rays were too much for me. Then I fainted.

Shelby's POV

I was following Cyd, hoping she didn't see me. Then when she went to catch her breath, she fell. I ran up to her. "Cyd? Cyd!" I yelled. I looked if there were any injuries. She was sweating like crazy. I dragged her over to the tree shade. "Cyd!" I yelled as I shook her. She started to open her eyes as we time travelled back to the present.

Tears started to well up in my eyes. "Cyd! You're ok!" I hugged her in relief. "Uhh... I'm better now?" Cyd said confused. "Cyd, do you remember anything about me? About us?" I asked her. "Are you ok Shelby? Why would you ask that, you know I know everything about us." Cyd said to me. I was confused.

Cyd's POV

I was under some sort of tree in the middle of no where. Shelby hugged me. "Cyd! You're ok!" She yelled. "Uhh... I'm better now?" I said weirded out. "Cyd, do you remember anything about me? About us?" She asked. I didn't know why she asked that. "What do you mean?" I asked. She had a confused look on her face. "Are you ok Shelby?" I said feeling awkward. "Just answer me." Shelby said impatiently. "Ok, ok. Yes. I do remember you, now can you tell me what we're doing here. Where are we?" I said. She hugged me again. "Ok, we got a hugger." I said. Her grasp was strong and firm, I could barely breath. "Ok, Shelbs, I'm gonna die if you don't let me go." I said in my last breath. She let go of me. "Ok, sorry." Shelby smiled. "So, what're we doing here?" I asked. Shelby explained a crazy story about me forgetting who I was and being punk and... Did she say she kidnapped me? "Shelbs, did you kidnap me?" I asked. "Well, I maybe.. Might've.. Sort of.. Definitely did." Shelby said nervously. "Wait, you don't remember that?" Shelby asked. I shook my head. "Let's head back into the present and tell Barry." Shelby said.