Part 16

Hey guys, I hope you like this next chapter, you're probably confused about where this story is going, but you'll understand in the next few updates. Your going to love the ending of the story <3

Again, I'm gonna be a jerk and ask for 300 reads and 15 votes until next chapter. Also I LOVE READING YOUR COMMENTS!!!! It makes me smile! So please comment down there and give me feedback, or any suggestions for the upcoming chapters. You can comment if you want your name to be mentioned<3 

I cant believe we sky-rocketed this fanfiction to 7,000 reads!!!! I am the second most read Exclamation Point fanfic! Thank you all!!!!

Enjoy this EPIC UPDATE........ get ready for a twist on last chapter ;)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Yes," Paul said, "I don't want to hurt either of us anymore. No more visits. It's just too much. Too hard. I liked you. I really, really liked when we met. And I'm sorry I've let it go on this far. I never realized how hard it would be living the life I am with an ordinary girl like y--".

****Your POV*****

There it was. The truth. He was famous.  I was not. We live two completely different lives. I was meant to be in the crowd. He was meant to be on the stage. And that was it. I closed my eyes, fighting back tears, blocking out the rest his words that came next. "No, Y/N I'm sorry I didn't mean it like tha---"

And in that moment my world came crashing down.

I cannot believe the words that came out of his mouth were spoken to be true. The outspoken  frankness his voice conveyed was foreign to my ears. He said he did not want to be with an ordinary girl like me. He was famous. I was not. Even if we had feelings for each other, that wasn't enough. Everything we've been through, it wasn't enough. Nothing I could say would be enough..... I..... wasn't good enough.

Through his apologies I heard bits and pieces of, the thumping in my heart filling my ears... "Please, please, I didn't mean to say.....your not ord....you just don't belong....im sorry....please forgive....hello?.....say something....I can't just.....please say something.... "

Staring at the keyboard, not daring to look at the one person that ever broke my heart, I lifted my shaking hands from where they were, clenched in fists by my side, slowly over to the top of my laptop. I stayed like that for a few seconds, still not saying anything, and with the last remaining strength my arms had I close the laptop, deleting Paul's face from my sight. His last words bfore I closed it were, "No, no, Please Wait!!!" but I refused to listen to him any longer.

I hated him.

I hated him for everything he's put me through.

I cursed the day I fell in love with him.

I cursed the day I stood drunk at his doorstep pleading to come inside to talk to me.

I cursed that he took me back.

I cursed the day we played in the snow.

I cursed the day we first kissed.

I cursed the day we met at the skatepark.

I cursed everything that ever happened.

But most of all, I cursed myself for letting myself come into his life.

How he so carelessly deleted me out of it.

I felt the saltiness of my tears collect at the corners of my mouth.