Blame the Betrayal

Blurb:

Alice Bleaker,17, has always been your average good girl. She lives a comfortable life, has the best grades anyone could ask for, an awesome Bff, and last but not least, a cute boyfriend. She lives her life but one day everything changes. She catches her boyfriend cheating on her and you can't believe who it is! The good Alice is no longer who she was before. She's gone from good to bad.

*Aleelee<3

Chapter 1

"WE'RE GONNA PARTY TONIGHT" yelled Kim

"Calm down Kim!" I yelled.

"Sorry! I just can't believe I got your mom to persuade you to go to this kick ass party!" Kim said.

"Yea, tell me about it."

We were on our way to a party this cheerleader is having. All the popular kids are gonna be there and I'm kinda nervous. Kim picked out my outfit and my makeup. I was wearing a black dress that hugged all my curves that I didn't even knew I had. It came mid thigh. I wore black pumps with it and added eyeliner and a silver smokey effect. I felt a little insecure but Kim thought I was smoking. My hair was black and came down to my back. My bangs were curled and I put on perfume.

"Yes we're finally here!" said Kim

"Yup. Don't do anything reckless here. I'm gonna go find Jacob.

Jacob was my smoking hot boyfriend. He's very popular and he's a quarterback for the football team. I still don't know how he ended up with me, but whatever.

As I walked in, all I smelled was weed and alcohol. Gross. Girls we're grinding on guys, people were drinking and pretty much having a good time. I couldn't find Jacob anywhere.

"Hey baby lets have some fun" this random dude said to me.

"No get away from me, I'm looking for Jacob, have you seen him?"

"Yea he just went to the bathroom."

"Thanks!"( Freak) I mumbled.

I started walking to the bathroom. When I was about to knock I heard moaning. I opened the door to find Jacob all over Kim.

"WHAT THE F*CK JACOB?!?!" I yelled, as my eyes watered.

"It's not what it looks like Alice. I swear" said Jacob

"How could you and my best friend Kim do this to me.?!? I thought we we're close! BOTH OF YOU DON'T EVER COME NEAR ME AGAIN!" I slammed the door in their faces.

I went to the kitchen to find the football players drinking and smoking.

"Look who's here. Ms Alice." said one of them.

I probably gonna regret doing this...

"Shut the hell up, I need a drink."

I grabbed the vodka bottle and chugged it down. Damn that's strong.

"Awesome Alice, I never knew you were like that."

I grabbed the cigarette and started smoking.

"Wow, good Alice is taking risks I see."

Suddenly I felt dizzy.

"Let's dance boys!"

All the boys screamed and follow me. Next thing you knew, we we're all in the center of the floor. I was grinding on one of the boys. One of them held my waist and held me close till there was no space. Until I heard people whispering. I didn't care though, I had all the boys around me dancing.

"I need another drink!" I yelled

Someone handed me the bottle. I started chugging it down.

Everyone started chanting my name.

"ALICE, ALICE, ALICE, ALICE!!!!" people yelled.

I finished the bottle then I threw at someone.

"LET'S PARTY BITCHES!!!

Then the music started to blast again. That's the last thing I remember.....

So that's chapter one. Tell me what you think about it!

Please comment, vote, and follow. I will update soon. Bye Bye. till next time.

*Aleelee<3

I know I just updated this but I wanted to write more! enjoy!

Chapter 2

I wore up, surprisingly, in my bed. I had a killer head ache. I was in my shorts and a tank top. I checked my phone. I had 120 missed calls and 200 text messages. It was Kim and Jacob. That's when I remember what happened last night. I started to cry but it quickly got replaced with anger.

I went downstairs and took some Advil. My mom went out so I was pretty much home alone on a Sunday morning. I decided to eat breakfast and get ready for a boring day.

After getting ready I watched T.V all day. I kept getting calls but ignored it. I decided to leave the house and go to the mall. I was no longer good Alice...

I got to the mall and bought a ton of new clothes. People are gonna notice me tomorrow at school. Here I come!!

I wore up the next day bright and early. I opened my closet to reveal awesome clothes. I put on a black of the shoulder outfit that said bite me in red. I put on black fishnets and a cute mini red shirt with red, knee high converse. I put on black eyeliner and curled my hair. My bangs were over my right eye and then I took a look in the mirror. I didn't look like a goody anymore, I looked hot! I didn't realize I had a curvy body.

I quickly brushed my teeth and grabbed my stuff. I was off to school. I got in my car, blasted my Dubstep music and drove off. I parked in the school parking lot and got out the car. Everyone looked at me. The girls whispered and the guys looked at me with lust in their eyes.

"IS THAT ALICE BLEAKER?!?" Someone said

"The SLUT IS BACK!" another one said.

I just smiled and kept walking. I was the center of attention.

I then saw Jacob and Kim talking. They were looking at me with wide eyes.

"ALICE, about last night-"

I cut him off.

"I don't wanna hear your f*cking excuses. I saw what happened and I don't care. we are over."

Hurt flashed across his face. I turned to Kim.

"And as for you, I thought we were best friends, but I clearly see you can't keep your hands of Jacob. so now you guys can get what you want and date each other."

Kim started to cry and hugged Jacob, he hugged her back and a little tear slid down his face. I walked away and headed to class. People were still looking

"MIND YOUR BUSINESS AND GET TO CLASS!" I yelled.

Everyone admittedly started going to class. I like the new me..

Class went back quick and next thing you know, it was lunch. I walked in the cafeteria and everyone became silent. I just walked up to get lunch and say at an empty table. All the football players left the cheerleaders, and came to me. except for Jacob. he was with Kim. It hurt to see them with each other

"Hey Alice." they all said.

"Hey boys take a seat."

They all sat down.

"You were awesome at the party and you look hot by the way." a guy named Nick said.

"Thanks" I winked at them.

He put his arm around me and I kinda blushed. What the hell?

"So I was thinking, do you wanna watch us during practice after school babe?"

"Depends on what I wanna get in return." I joked.

All the boys laughed.

"Alright, I will see what I can give you." he winked.

The bell rang and Nick missed my cheek.

"Later Alice."

Then they all left.

The cheerleader captain Crystal came over.

"ALICE, keep your slutty hands off my man."

"I don't want him Crystal, he's all yours too keep."

She rolled her eyes and walked away, swaying her hips side to side. We'll see if Nick wants you.....

We'll that was chapter 2. tell me what you think. Please comment, vote, and follow. Bye bye. till next time

*Aleelee<3