Chapter 4

My mom and I stood there looking at each other. She looked furious!

"Where the hell were you young lady?" my mom yelled.

"I was out with my friend. What's the big deal?"

"I was worried sick about you! Why do I smell pot or smoke and why are your eyes red?"

"My friend was smoking and I was crying just a while ago. Lay off mom!"

"What has gotten into you lately?! You aren't the little girl I used to know!"

"I'm the same girl mom, I just have a different vibe and attitude now. Get over it."

After that I went upstairs and locked my door. I took a shower, got dressed and went to bed. F*ck home work. With that, I drifted off to sleep.

---------------

I woke up bright and early this morning. I threw on my black belt shirt with a larger jacket. I threw on rip jeans and my black converse. I put my hair in a high bun and wore my large hoops. I looked good! I put on eyeliner and went to brush my teeth.

I then left the house and put on my black lipstick. I went up to my Lamborghini and drove off ready for the day. Here I come.

---------

I arrived at school and as usual I was being looked at and whispered about. What ever. The football players all came up to me.

"Hi Alice." they all said

"Hey boys." I said with a wink.

"Hey Alice." Nick said to me with a wink.

"Hey" I said to Nick.

"Can I talk to you in private."

"Sure"

Nick then took me to the janitors closet. (what's up with closets?)

Nick then closed the door and began to kiss me. I accepted the kiss and pulled him closer. The kiss was soft at first then it became rough. He deepened the kiss and grabbed my ass. He then pulled me up and my legs were wrapped around his waste. He groaned and kiss my neck. I moaned.

"I want you now Alice!"

"You gotta play harder then that bad boy."

I then got off of him and have him a wink. We then exit the closet. People were starting to gossip about us, but I didn't care. Crystal then came up to me.

" I told you to stay away from my man bitch."

She then tried to slap me. I grabbed her wrist.

"You gotta be kidding me. You have to go harder then that!."

I then have her one hard slap in her face. Everyone eyes were now on us. Shit was about to get real.

"You bitch!" she said.

"You had it coming."

She then punched me in my jaw. A crowd started to form.

"PUNCH ME AGAIN! I DARE YOU!"

I then grabbed her hair and dragged her to the floor. I started punching her repeatedly until she stated to bleed. Nick grabbed me back and held me tight.

"She's not worth it Alice!"

Crystal then got up and faced Nick.

"Your defending her over me?"

"Yeah it's over, by the way, I'm dating Chelsea being your back."

When he said that, my heart felt hurt a little. I got over it..

"l HATE YOU!!" Crystal said.

"I told you, you had it coming asshole!"

The best part is, school just began, there's more to come.

-------------

A/N

That's chapter 4 everyone. Nick broke up with Crystal and was saying another girl behind her back. that player...

Please comment, vote and follow. Bye bye. till next time

*Aleelee<3