Chapter 2

"Obi-wan, why are we allowing this little girl to lead us to the Chancellor? How do we even know she's telling the truth?" Anakin, the scarred Jedi whispered.

"My name isn't little girl!" Luna exclaimed, and spun around to glare at the man.

"My apologies." Anakin spoke, but Luna could tell it was insincere. She stood on her tippy-toes and grabbed a fistful of the man's shirt, which forced him to tilt his head down to her level.

"For your information, I'm eighteen years old and completely capable of leading a pair of goons to the Chancellor." Luna snapped, with her eyes blazing with defiance.

"What did you just refer to us as?" Anakin questioned, dumbfounded.

"Goons. I called you goons. Problem?" Luna titled her head challengingly.

"Not at all." Obi-wan answered for his friend, with no intention of starting a fight.

"What relationship could you possibly have with the Chancellor?" Anakin demanded, despite the looks Obi-wan was shooting him. He grabbed the girl's wrist and removed it from his shirt. Luna stopped standing on her tippy toes, only to realize that Anakin towered over her in size.

"I'm his assistant! I was with the Chancellor when he got captured, hence the reason why I was captured too! He knew you would be coming, so I offered to lead you to him!" Luna explained, and crossed her arms.

"How did you escape to do so?" Anakin took a step closer, and glared at the girl coldly.

"The force works in mysterious ways, goon." Luna smiled, before turning away and continuing to walk forwards. Sidious would be angry with her if she took too long with her mission.

"There's something special about that one." Obi-wan thought silently to Anakin, through their force bond.

"Besides the fact that she's willing to call two grown Jedi goons?" Anakin thought back, and glared at the back of Luna's head.

"Can't you sense that she is strong with the force? But not like you?" Obi-wan ignored his former apprentice's sassy statement.

"Yes, I could tell that she was force sensitive. But what do you mean, not like me?" Anakin asked, with confusion.

"She seems full of the light, but also full of the dark. However, I can't sense any ill intentions from her." Obi-wan explained, and found himself wondering if the girl could tell they were communicating telepathically.

"You think she's a dark side user?" Anakin demanded, however, his expression remained neutral.

"Not quite. I think she's a light side user, who's somehow been in contact with the dark, without it affecting her actions and judgement." Obi-wan attempted to explain.

"Wouldn't that be kind of like a Gray Jedi?" Anakin pointed out.

"Perhaps. Maybe we can find an answer to this later." Obi-wan suggested.

"As you say, Master. Let us focus on the task at hand." Anakin agreed, and the two Jedi disconnected from their telepathic conversation.