Important Author Note! Do Not Skip

I know author's notes can be a bit boring, but this one is important to how I am going to be telling the story. I love the concept of the butterfly affect in Until Dawn and I started to get an idea to do that same concept in my story. So meaning at certain parts of the story I will be offering a choice at the end of the chapter and it is up to you, the readers, to decide what choice will be made and played out. You can vote by leaving comments in the chapter I am offering a choice in. Note that some of the choices will have quick endings to them while others will have become more branching paths. There is also the possibility that your choices will lead to a character death just like the game so choose carefully. I will post the other option that had less votes in time after I have played out the first choice. I should also say that this is going to be a Chris x Josh if that wasn't obvious in the summary, meaning I am focusing solely on those two. Because in all honesty I find them to be the most interesting of characters and I feel Josh doesn't get enough love. I have also marked this story as mature because there will be sex in it, well that and gore, but it's mostly for the sex portions. If those don't interest you I will place a warning at the beginning of the chapter so that you know to skip that section. There will not be any voting for choices right off the bat. There is going to be a few chapters to just start off with, but when a choice does come up I will make sure to mention it at the end of the chapter. I will give the readers a fair amount of time to vote before I continue the story. Anyways I'm done with my summery sorry it turned out so long. I hope everyone enjoys and I am looking forward to the choice you guys decide.