Chapter 2 : Sealing the Deal

Lacey and I were done and ready to go to Chelsea's in just over an hour. The reason I had had Lacey go and get our dresses was because she had been shopping and had spotted some amazing dresses on sale and had leapt on the chance to snag 'em before some creepy old lady managed to get them first. And Damn were they cute! Lacey's dress was a low cut light blue dress that went down to mid thigh and fitted her elegant form perfectly. The color of her dress matched her blue eyes perfectly and her long blond hair lay in loose curls framing her delicate face. She pared the dress with a pair of silver heals of mine. She was beautiful standing next to her I couldn't help but feel like I was lacking. No wonder my brother thought that she was attractive. My dress naturally fit my dark personality.

My dress was a black dress that had lacy sleeves that covered the top part of my shoulders and went down to mid thigh I paired the dress with some black sparkly heals. This made my naturally tan skin stand out. I had my lips dyed a deep red and had successfully redone all of my make up.

Lacey was just finishing her makeup in my bathroom looking determined into the mirror and then we were ready to go. As was our custom with preparing for partying we had music playing getting us amped and ready to go. We were singing along with Black Magic by Little Mix, or well I was, when the door to my bedroom opened.

"Can you please turn down the music?" Eric said rubbing the sides of his head.

"What are you getting a headache?"

"Yes please woman take pity on me for once?"

"Why should I when you didn't with us." I huffed crossing my arms over my chest raising an eyebrow at him.

"Because I asked so nicely."

"No try again."

"I will give you two of the guns back if you turn down the blasted music." He said.

"I'll turn it down for eight."

He huffed. "I'll give you five."

Knowing it wouldn't get better than that I agreed to the deal. Turning around I turned down my music.

Dean stepped in a moment later handing over Five of the smallest water guns we had.

"These ones hardly work!" I snapped.

"What do you honestly think that we're that stupid?"

"I don't know why you ask that since you and my retarded brother never prove me otherwise." I snapped.

"That's harsh sweetheart I think you should apologize." He was really close to me. Close enough to touch. God why did he have to go and turn attractive on me.

"I'm sorry." I said without thinking. God did this boy have some kind of strange effect on me.

"Erin will you please tell me where you are going tonight. It would really ease your brother's and mine conscience to at least know where you are." He was pleading with me with those beautiful blue eyes and I couldn't resist any longer. I gave into him and nodded.

"We're going to Chelsea's End of Summer Bash." I didn't know why Chelsea was throwing the end of summer bash now. School didn't start up for another three weeks but she is a strange one and is also a good friend of mine.

"Thank you." He stepped towards me and kissed my forehead lightly. Then turned away from me leaving me very confused as to what just happened.

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

"You made it!" Chelsea squealed when she saw us walk in the front door of her house. Practically everyone was here from our schools. Chelsea, Lacey, and I all go to an all girls private school and my brother, Dean and all of their football friends go to a different private school and so I was not surprised to see some of those wackadoos here.