Childhood memory's.

My POV
"Ahhh" I've missed this place I said walking into Freddy Fazbears Pizzeria. 'Wait, where's Fredbear and Springbonnie?' I ask myself. I stare at the new animatronics with disgust. 'I miss the old family'.

#:)FLASHBACK(:#
"MOM, ARE WE THERE YET!!!!!!!!" "Almost my mom replied". "YAAAAYYYYYYYYYY!" 'I really want the jumbo Springbonnie plushie, I already have fredbears!' I watch the animatronics sing for a while. After that I went to the gaming area and got the highscore on third pinball machine. I got 500 tickets! I got the Springbonnie plush and walked out of the gaming area. I then saw a bunch of people carrying a kid to Fredbear and he was crying. They then through him into his mouth! The kids head then got crushed and I never saw them again.
$:)FLASHBACK OVER(:$
I found the managers office and walked in. The guy at the desk looked up and smiled. "What can I do for you?" he asked. "I would like the nightgaurd job." He gasped and asked "Are you sure?" "yeah im sure!" "Well you got the job. You start tonight ok?" "ok"
_________________________
Yay, I got my first chapter done! Please vote and comment. "We are poor little souls, who have lost all control, and are forced to take that roll."