Night 3: Talent Show?

"WHAT!?" "I said were having a contest." "hdjfnjfjdbdghdbfgfudbhfufhdgckdhdjdnddjdjudndhxjxjdjdndnnxjdj" and that was my conversation with Freddy. "Well shit."
I decide that I will sing Im th Purple Guy by DAGames.
"Tiernan, its your turn." Bonnie told me. I start to sing.
Play the song
But all good things must come to an end, right? When I start to sing the "Come to see the show tonight part", he comes out. You want to know who he is? Well, I'm the Purple Guys son and he possessed me. They all gasp and I know that I look like 'him' now. I finish the song but Freddy comes storming up to me. "Who even are you?!" he whisper-yells. "M-my father I-i-is th-the purple gu-guy." I state, still looking like my father. They all gasp. "GET OUT" all of them other than Goldie and the marionette yelled. "No, this is my job and im not going to lose it to some selfish animatronics who live in the past!!!!!!!!!!!" I yell back. "Lets just stuff him." "NO" Goldie and the Marionette yell at them. "He is our friend no matter what!!!!!!!!!!" I then stick up my middle finger at the others, take out my fathers knife, and put it on a suit no one knows about other than things really old animatronics, springbonnie. Surprisingly, it powers on for a sec and says these words i'll never forget, "thank you". I then walk away while saying "I'll let you have the decision to lose a friend because of what happened in the past, now goodbye." I say right as the bell chimes.
_________
Yes I went he there!!!!!!