The first day of school

ASHLEYS POV
5:30A.m

Beep beep beep beep

Uhhhh

Time to get ready for school already!  I hop in the shower really quickly and get dressed afterwards.   I go upstairs and my older sister Amanda gets in the shower after me.

I get upstairs and begin to get ready,  ok I have 9 things to do 1.hair,2.Makeup, 3. Eat Breakfast, 4.Brush Teeth, 5. Make Lunch, 6. Waterbottle, 7. Make sure everything is in backpack 8. Find Shoes, 9. Find Jacket

Once I get 5 of those things done I lay on the couch until my parents come out of their room
"Morning Hun"my mom greets me half asleep I may add.
Good Morning I mumble back
I walk into their room and wipe my face off with a rag , and start to apply base and concealer,  I really don't have many zits though.

---------¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥----------

7:20am
Alright girls it's time lets go!  Dad yells through the house.   This year Annebelle gets to go to middle school.  I was in 7th this year and my older sister was in 9th.  First we go to the other girl in Annie's grade (Annebelle).  " Hey Lily!"  I say to her.  "Hi", she quietly answers , she was very shy I had noticed from church, she didn't like to be in a crowd either.  And sadly had some serious anxiety issues.  
The rest of the way their was silent.  Even after we picked up Juliet and Olivia. 
Who were both in 8th grade.

---------¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥------------

After we arrive I walk and talk to Juliet, and we soon run into Bailey but we liked to call her Bails.  I don't know why but we do so oh well, I mean they did call me Ash, and Juliet, Julls.  " Ash over here". Bailey yells out to me.  "Hey girl" I yell back.  Juliet goes over to talk to her, and I was a bout to but then I spotted Emma and Gabriella. I walk over to them.

The first thing that Emma says to me is " you look hot!"  Thanks I answer back.  But the weird thing is Gabrielle just walks away, hmm she didn't even care to say hi, what the heck! 
  I soon go to first period after the bell rings and meet up with Bails she has first period with me yes!!

-------¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥----------
I look for my seat on the assigned seating chart which was at the front of the room.  Yes, me and Bailey sit 2 seats down from each other.   The teacher introduces herself and all of that jazz, but then the dreaded words come out of her mouth ," We will be starting class work right away."  Ashe passes out a paper and says that we can work with 2 people.  Me and Bailey give each other that look as we make eye contact. 

------¥¥¥¥¥¥¥-------
A girl walks in late her name was Eve she told the teacher and was informed about the assignment and everything but then walked over to us.   Hey she said her and Bailey knew each other dang it ehy🙄.  They begin to talk about the play they were in this summer and I just studied her booty shorts and a shirt that barely cover her stomach ughhh she is one of those creepy goth students.  " Oh sorry I'm Eve". She tells me. 

We finish the assignment and turn it I and then the bell rings.

----------¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥----------
All of my other classes were pretty much the same thing.

Soon the bell rings and schools out.

Me and Bails just talk after school until my ride comes and I go home.

I finish the little homework I had and went to volleyball.

Came home and went to bed.
-----------¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥----------
Hey! So how is the first chapter hopefully good anyway night!