The Second Day of School is a Friday

Ashley's POV

I wake up when my alarm goes off and get ready for school. When I get to school I go find Bailey with Juliet, Olivia didn't really seem to like any of us or at least from what I've seen so far.

Me Bailey and Juliet continue to talk as we walk to first period.

When we get to Juliet's classroom we say our goodbyes and continue to walk to class. When we walk in our teacher isn't there yet but Eve is she comes over to talk to us. Then the second bel, rings and we take our seats.

"Alright class today we will be continuing with the assignment you started yesterday, and if you finish early you can talk or play on your computer." Me, Eve and Bailey all sit together and begin to work. And of course Eve and Bails just talk so I end up doing all the work while they talk. " You guys only have five minuets hurry and finish" Mrs. Campbell yells out to us. Ash, oh can I call you that? Anyway hurry tell us the answers! Eve says to me.

In my head I just want to slap her only my friends call me Ash, and I told them what the answers were for every question! Instead of confronting her I just hand her my paper and walk to go get cleaned up before the bell.

Me and Eve have second period together so we walked down to it with each other. We both had drama and even though I was still a little angry at her we had an assignment in that class and I didn't know anyone else and we had to have a partner.

As we continued to work I actually began to enjoy getting to work with her it was really fun! We had to make a skit together and we did ours on here I'll just tell you the main points.

So one person goes into a meeting with the invisible boss and the other one thinks it will be funny to scare them so she jumps out at them, then the person in the meeting has a heart attack so they rush her to the emergency room where the doctor fixes her up and then afterward the person who was scared goes and forgives the person who gave them a heart attack and then they go to the moon together, and they play catch with a rock and the person who scared the one other guy dies because the rock cracks her helmet.

Crazy story but it's actually very fun to act out. Third period is just advisory which I hate because Mrs. Allred put me by 3 very creepy looking boys I will probably never talk in this class period.

Soon it was fourth period ughhh math. I didn't really know anyone except Katie in this class who was my best friend in fifth grade who hate me now! And I guess the only other person I knew was Samantha who was my BFF last year.

Then I had health
Then lunch
Then Science which I sat by my crush Daniel
Then L.A.
And then Utah Studies
Then school got out after those couple of classes and me and Eve and Bailey were like best friends now!
So we talked until our rides got their.

Then I went to volleyball and did homework and checked Instagram and then I went to bed around 10:30

Hey readers it me so anyway I know I'm not that good of a writer but
Vote
Comment
Like
I'll update someday soon maybe😝😊

At the top is a picture of Ashley