1

You know you shouldn't, but it's too tempting.

$250 000 ₩ PER SHOT - NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED. CALL NOW.

Your hand reaches for your phone and next thing you know, you're standing in front of the indicated address, staring up at a spiky iron gate. The house behind it is shrouded by trees--secluded, lonely, and rich.

"FIGHTING!" you whisper, finding a part of the wall where the trees are highest. Scaling it, you drop down on the other side and stare up at the mansion before you.

Damn, these people were loaded.

You do as the employer said, crawling across the grass to the nearest window. Taking out your phone, you peek over the sill, seeing a lounge with a pool table and couches. Now you just have to wait for the people.

"Sungjae! Where are youuuu?" a voice calls from inside. You hold your breath as a guy enters, his chocolate eyes darting around the room. He looks under the pool table. "Sungjae-a, come out, come out! It's time for your medication."

MEDICATION?

Your head is spinning. Anxious, you snap a picture of the guy. BAM! 250 thousand. You take another of his back muscles. 500 thousand!

"College, here I come!" you smile, zooming in on his face. "Just stay still a moment--"

"JAGIYAH!"

You fall on your butt. That voice definitely came from outside the house.

"Jagiyah!" it calls again, this time by your ear.

Slowly, you turn around.

A man is standing behind you, his puppy dog eyes blinking as he examines you.

"Jagiyah," he smiles, reaching out to pat your arm. His face is too cute. "You can't take pictures here. Hand over your phone and oppa will give you an autograph." Still beaming, he opens his hand. "Bali yo. "

A thousand thoughts are rushing through your head. If you gave your phone up, you would lose your tuition, and then how would you support your parents? They had sent you to Seoul to succeed, not end up arrested for trespassing.

"Jagiyah," the guy says again, this time a bit more forcefully. "If you want pictures, you can always look online. Give your phone to oppa and--"

"SHIRO!" you scream, making a break for it. You barrel across the lawn, heading straight for the wall. Grabbing its edge, you start to climb but he grabs you around the waist, hauling you down.

"YAH SUNGJAE!" a second voice yells. A hunky guy comes out of nowhere as your captor wrestles the phone out of your hands. "What's going on?"

"Get her in the house hyung!" Sungjae orders, handing your hands over to the other guy. "Joshime, careful, careful she's wild."

Like you're made of air, the second guy swings you over his shoulders. You feel tears begin to stream down your face. What was going on?

"Let me go!" you sob, beating your fists against his back.

"AS IF, you snooping thief!" Sungjae sniffs, finally getting hold of your phone. "Come on Hyunsik. Bring her inside."

Was now a good time to regret?

HELLO AND 안녕 FROM WRITING LAND! I HOPE THE FIRST CHAPTER OF THIS FANFIC WASN'T TOO ALARMING 😅😅
BUT PERHAPS BEING CAUGHT SNOOPING BY BTOB AIN'T A BAD THING
.... OR IS IT?

ALL VOTES AND COMMENTS ARE MUCH APPRECIATED AND HOPE TO SEE YOU IN CHAPTER 2!