10

"YAH! I forbid you to kick my seat!"

"King Changsub, have mercy on your peasants!!"

"Who said I was a peasant?"

"Uh, what else would you be?" Minhyuk asks, throwing his bag at Sungjae. "Hold this for me."

Sungjae sticks out his tongue before going back to his texting or whatever. You move your eyes forward, trying to imagine yourself NOT in a van packed with 6 cologne-smelling, screaming guys (Changsub would be coming later).

"JAGIYAAAHH, play with me!" Eunkwang tugs your arm. "I'm bored."

"Play with yourself!" Sungjae mutters.

"But--"

"Don't listen to bullies," you interrupt, turning to face him (you were scrunched between Minhyuk and Eunkwang in the backseat). "What do you want to do?"

"HEADS UP!"

Minhyuk raises his hand. "Me too!"

"Me three..." Peniel turns in his seat, taking out his phone. "I'll go first."

"Jamkaman--" Eunkwang holds up his hand. "We need a PUNISHMENT!"

"Ah hyeong~"

"Losing team gets 10 hits from each player!"

You widen your eyes. "Yah, that's too much!"

"Aniya aniya," Minhyuk waves his hand. "How about the losing team has to kiss each other?"

Peniel and Eunkwang look at each other.

"Yah, jagiyah and me are a team then," Eunkwang says quicklu, grabbing  your arm.

"Aw come on, we all know Peniel loves you," Minhyuk says, putting his arm around you. "Me and cupcake are a team."

"U-u-uh..." you squeeze your hands together, cheeks burning, "how about the losing team just cooks the winners breakfast tomorrow?"

"Agreed," Peniel says quickly. "Me and Eunkwang then?"

"Araseo!" Minhyuk elbows your upper arm. "Hwaiting," he grins, looking directly at you. "Cutie."

You bite your lip, your stomach threatening to explode.

"Okayeee~"

Peniel and Eunkwang go first for acting. It was easy since they were already loud and good at imitating things like

"Yah, who's making a walrus mating call?" Hyunsik removes his earbuds, glaring.  "Shikkeu--"

"SHHHHHHHH!" Eunkwang interrupts. 

"Yah, you gave it away," Peniel groans, burying his face in his hands. "And we were doing so well..."

"That's NOT what a walrus mating call sounds like," Sungjae interjects.

"Hyunsik seems to think so," Eunkwang glares.