Stop

♡ Audrey's P.O.V ♡

After school I found a place where no one else can find. A quiet place to escape from my memories .I decided this is going to be my private hangout.

I just came to Wilson T. High. There's so many cute boys. But there's so many cute girls to go along with them so I'll just get my heart broken again.

....
.....
........

"Damn, that face you make is so hot Audrey." Jason tells me in a deep voice as he feels in between my legs. All I could do was feel through his hairs while I moaned.

..............
........
....

"Hey girl!". I hear a voice calling as I wake up wondering why the hell I was dreaming of that. "You know it's getting a little dark out here!". Holy crap what time is it? I look at my phone. It says 7:15. I need to start walking home now. But who was that voice? I turn around and it's Jason there just staring at me with an I was just looking around look. "You need to go to bed a little earlier than last night." But what he didn't know was that I have insomnia because of a reason no one would want to experience.

I look back at him and ask "Um thanks... why're you here?" He doesn't reply. "I kinda would like this spot to myself." There was a long silence. "I can come here if I want." Fair enough I get up and start walking home. "Hey girl." I turn around and I see Jason chasing after me so I speed up. He catches up anyway though. Why? I really don't know.

"What's your name?" I hesitate on thinking if I should tell him a fake name. "Audrey." "That's adorable, Audrey." He shows a kind smile."Can we walk home together, we live in the same direction?" "Sure." "You know my name right?" I reply fast "Everyone does" It starts to rain down heavier by the second. Jason puts his umbrella over us. He pulls me closer under it. I look down to hide my blush. Was he always this friendly to people? I ponder on that thought as I get close to home. He walks me to my door step. "Bye Audrey I live across the street by the way." "Yeah that's cool." "Alright see you around."

MIDNIGHT

Can't sleep.
No one to talk to.
I can't do anything but replay the scene of me and Jason walking home.

I hear dad yelling at mom.
Mom crying.
I know why she's crying.

I want it to stop.
I want him to stop.
Living.