(1) The Night Shift

Whistling as you walked to Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria from the parking lot where your car was parked, you were looking at the newspaper you had gotten earlier that day. Interested in a job, you had discovered that the establishmemt had needed a night guard to watch the place at night. Assuming it had decent enough pay for a simple nineteen year old who still lived with her family, you decided 'why not'. It was late afternoon when you walked inside and looked around to find the place full of excited kids and happy squealing.
     Kids weren't exactly your thing which is why you decided to ask about the night shift, rather than the day shift. You glanced around and approached a man with a hat on his head and dark blue eyes who was watching a small group of kids as they played with each other and danced around to the song Freddy was singing onstage with the rest of the band. You held the newspaper close and walked up to him, noting his height to be about six feet.
He seemed to work there, his pale blue workshirt and black pants, as well as the Fazbear hat and nametag, betraying it all. You walked up to him and cleared your throat. "Excuse me, where can I speak with the manager?" you asked. The man looked at you, scanning your appearance. His nametag read Mike Schmidt. "Who's asking? And for what reason?" he questioned, folding his arms in the process.
     "Oh... Sorry. My name is (Y/N) and I'm interested in the night shift. Supposedly it's open," you said, glancing between Mike and the floor. "Ah, the night shift. More like a death wish if you ask me. I just finished my week, and believe me it's a bunch of bullshi-" "Mike!" someone barked. Both Mike and you turned to see a man walking over as he smoked a cigar, his hat casting a shadow over his eyes. He took his cigar out of his mouth for a moment. "Are ya trying to scare off my customers?" he asked, glaring at Mike. "No, Boss. I'm just auhh... telling her about the night shift since she's interested," Mike said, managing to skate by with a half-truth.
     Boss squinted at him for a moment before looking at you. "The night shift, eh? Well, I think you look just right for the job. Come on back and we'll start on some paperwork," Boss said, gesturing for you to follow him to his office.

     It was now late at night, nearing twelve, the time you had to be at work. You had gotten the job and were arriving at the pizzeria, twirling your keys and adjusting the collar or your new uniform which contained a dark blue collared shirt, black pants, and a Freddy Fazbear's Nightwatch hat. You walked through the doors and locked them behind you before proceeding to the office as instructed.
You glanced around and sighed in annoyance as you noticed what a disaster the desk was. Shrugging it off, you sat down on your chair and picked up the tablet to look at all of the screens. You stole a glance at your power monitor as the clock stuck midnight. You shifted and prepared for your first night. It was going to be a long one.