(2) Introductions

You soon got used to working the utilities; learning the different screens, lights, and how exactly the doors worked. All the while you did so in silence, supposedly nobody had recorded anything to help you start so you were on your own. Flipping to the camera that displayed the stage, you stole a glance at the time. It was about 2:43 already, and not much had happened.
     "Hm. I guess this'll be an easy job," you said aloud. You looked at the gang that entertained the children all day, but who were now lifeless and still. You were distracted, which made you jump when you heard someone speak to you. "Easy? Ye sure about that, lass?" a low, smooth voice questioned. Looking up, you saw none other than the pirate mascot from Pirate's Cove standing in the left doorway. The location you had completely forgotten to check in your routine.
     He was... different. He had slight muscles and a lean body. Rather than metallic bolts and wiring, he seemed soft and quite strong. His golden eye glowed as he looked at you, while the other one was hidden behind its black eyepatch which remained on him. His arms were crossed and you noticed that he still had a hook on one hand. Supposedly he had kept his pirate theme, especially his speech and appearance.
     "F-Foxy?" you stuttered, unable to believe what you were seeing. "Aye, lass. That be me," he replied, smirking and tilting his head a little as he looked at you. "And what be yer name?" he questioned, swishing his tail in the process. You couldn't believe that you were having a conversation with him. It was unbelievable. "Uhmm... My... My name is (Y/N). How did you...?" you trailed off, unable to truly find a way as to how to ask so you gestured towards him.
     "Me body, lass? Har, well that be simple," he stated as he approached you. You moved back in your chair a little, honestly terrified of him as he was now standing at about six feet. Your (E/C) eyes widened as you looked up at him when he placed one finger under your chin and tilted your head upward to look directly at him. "I be like this because I've seen such a pretty lass," he said smoothly while moving closer to you so your faces were but inches apart and he was leaning over your chair.
     He smirked. "And I simply must have ye." Your cheeks started to burn and a tender blush creeped over them, causing Foxy to lick his lips, pleased with how he was making you feel. "B-But, Foxy I-" you began, only to be cut off by him moving his hand and silencing you by placing his finger on your lips. "No buts, lass... Unless they be yers," he purred while inching ever so closer to you.
His eye began to close and you felt your shyness bubble up, as well as mortal terror. You pushed on the ground, sliding your chair back, and causing Foxy to fall forward and land on the floor. Your heart raced as you looked at him, wide-eyed. The pirate fox slowly stood up, holding his hand over his snout, and growling in annoyance.
     Your heart skipped as he looked at you, showing his visible eye to be pure black with a simple golden dot remaining as his pupil. He soon regained balance and stood before you, angered. His mouth slowly spread into a dark grin as he spoke in a low voice. "Yer gonna pay for that lass... Big time."