1.

Jimin_

I woke up to the sound of bullshit at my door.

I grumbled as I sat up on my couch and groggily got up. I noticed my T.V was playing a movie, but I was too tired to even notice what it was. I slowly got up, slouched over, and walked over to my T.V to turn it off. As soon as the screen and sound turned off a repetitive knocking was heard coming from my front door.. the bullshit that woke me up

I walked over to see who it was and heard laughing from the other side. I groaned as I realized who it was.

I turned my knob while shielding my eyes from the sunlight I thought I was gonna receive, but as the door fully propped open I didn't get any. I uncovered my eyes to reveal the darkness of the night sky and a stupid man with an idiot smile on his face.

"Namjoon, what do you want?"

I could tell he was messed up at the moment. The state he was in wasn't very pleasant. He reeked of smoke and alcohol, his eyes were bloodshot red, and he looked like he would collapse at any moment.

"Hey man!" he said as his breath went my way, smelling of drugs.

"I- I wanted to know if I could stay the n-night. I was s-smoking with the guys and it got really c-crazy and I-"

He threw up before he could finish.

I gasped as everything came out of his mouth and onto me. He smiled a little before throwing up again, but this time onto himself. I looked at him and frowned. I hated seeing him like this... he wasn't made for this.

I considered slamming the door in his face and leaving him there to learn his own lesson, but he was my best friend. I couldn't do that, so I let him in and guided him to my guest shower. He started to wash up as I went to my bathroom to do the same.
~
I sat in my living room and let my mind wander, but not for long since Namjoon walked into the room.

"Are you okay?" I asked. "You were in there for a long time."

He laid down on the other end of the couch I was sitting on, and let out a long sigh, ignoring my question.

I grabbed a pillow that was between us and threw it onto his face.

"Hey, I used one of the newer toothbrushes in there. It was still packaged, so I thought why not." He said before closing his eyes.

I got my phone and checked the time.

4:32 a.m

I got up and walked to my room.

"I wonder how Yoongi was." I said to myself on the way upstairs.

When I got to my room I grabbed a blanket that was sitting on my bed and walked back to the living room.

When I got there I unfolded it and threw it over Namjoon. As I was walking out I heard Namjoon mumble a sentence.

"He was talking about you again... Yoongi."
___________________________

noice one