chapter 34

Dean

I turned over in bed to see blonde hair, last night was crazy. I was so mad that I went drinking again, something I've done alot lately. The body turned to face me and smiled pecking my lips.

"Good morning." Renee said brushing hair out of my face. Since Alex left, Renee's been super supportive.

5 months ago.

"Dean I promise she's fine." Seth said for the hundredth time.

"Then why won't she answer my damn phone calls?" I screamed and threw the now empty glass to the floor.

"Calm down Dean." Roman said pushing me toward our booth and making me sit down. "I'm going to find my keys, I'll be right back." He disappeared.

"Hey stranger." Renee said sitting across from me.

"Careful, John will kill me for talking to you." I said throwing back a shot, she laughed.

"He dumped me for Nikki." I smiled while she looked at the table.

"We are both single good looking people, so how about we head to my hotel room." She smiled widely and stood up grabbing my hands. We took a cab to my hotel and as soon as we got into my room, my shirt was torn off.

Present

"I have to go." She whispered and kissed my cheek before leaving.

I stayed in bed for another two hours till there was a pounding on my door, I opened it to see Alex and the baby.

"What?" I asked still half asleep.

"You said you wanted her for the weekend, I have stuff to do before raw." She handed me a diaper bag.

"I thought you'd at least stay to help." I said setting it by the door.

"You have to be able to watch her alone, but for now call Seth or somebody." She handed me the baby and kissed it's cheek before walking out.

"How come you got a kiss and I didn't?" I looked toward Maggie as she sighed. "Let's call room service."

I called in my order and called Alex.

"What?" She was mad.

"What does she eat?" I asked and she sighed, I could picture the frustrated look on her face.

"The bottle is the only thing right now, she's still a little too young to eat baby food yet." I smirked thinking of an idea.

"So giving her mashed potatoes was a bad idea." She gasped.

"You didn't, Dean!" I heard her a door slam shut and laughed.

"What are you doing?" I asked holding the bottle with my free hand.

"I don't know if she's allergic to anything yet Dean! How could you be so stupid!" I laughed loudly and she groaned. "How can you be laughing?"

"Chill momma, she's fine. I haven't given her anything but her bottle." She sighed and hung up.

"Your mommy is a very complicated woman." The baby burped and I guess she agrees.

Alex's pov

"You will do it or your job will be stripped from you along with that title." I walked out and went to the backstage guy who gave me my script for the promo I'm doing after my match.

"From Davenport Iowa, she is the WWE Women's Champion, Alex Rollins!" I walked out as the music played and in the ring was Naomi and Jimmy. I climbed up and handed my title to an equipment guy before waiting for my anonymous partner.

"I'm here to show the world!" Crap. You've gotta be kidding me.

Once he got into the ring the match started with Dolph and Jimmy. Naomi tagged herself in and I ran at her, knocking her down. I hit her with a cloth line and climbed the turnbuckle to spiral into her. I went for the pin but felt my feet pulled. I looked up to see Jey, Jimmy took his fight with Dolph to the ramp and I was alone with Naomi and Jey. The lights went out and came on to the Wyatt's in front of Dolph. Rowan grabbed him and the lights went out again. When they came back on, Bray stood in front of me. He hit my with sister Abigail and everything went black.

"You idiot!" Stephanie's voice said as my eyes opened. "This was not your storyline, this was planned for Dean Ambrose not Alex and Dolph. This is your last chance Bray!" He walked out and she smiled sympathetically before handing me my script.

"Alex, what just happened out there?" Renee ran up to me with a camera guy not far behind.

"Naomi and Jey showed signs of weakness obviously needing help to fight their own battles." I shrugged and she frowned.

"And your partner Dolph." I sighed and he walked over as planned and put his arm around my shoulder.

"As for Dolph, I never expected him to come out, but I'm glad he did." He kissed my cheek and the camera cut.

"Sicko." I spat at him before walking out and to my car. I opened Dean's hotel door and flung it back to only hear a LOUD airhorn, I screamed and I saw Dean with his phone video taping it. Maggie looked at me with her dimples showing and headphones over her ears.

"You're dead." I threw my stuff down and his faced dropped before jumping across the bed and toward the window.

"This is a poor example in front of the child." Dean said holding his hands over his face and private area.

"You are a jerk!" I screamed and flung myself at him, he caught me by waist and threw me on the bed before tickling my sides.

"Say I'm sexy!" Dean said and I laughed and turned to my right to see Maggie laughing at me.

"Never!" I screamed and he tickled under my arms causing me to laugh harder.

"Say it. Dean Ambrose is the hottest man alive." He said and I laughed even harder that tears came out if my eyes.

"Fine! You're the hottest guy alive!" He stopped and fell on the bed next to me..

"I've missed this." He said and I nodded. "I've missed you. Stay the night, you and Maggie." I shook my head.

"We need to go to the next arena." I said sitting up.

"So do I, I'm leaving tomorrow at 8 and we'll get there two hours before the show. I just wanna spend time with my daughter." He gave me the puppy eyes.

"Fine." I went to the bathroom and changed out of my ring gear and came out to Dean laying down with Maggie on his chest, I laid next to Dean and watches as Maggie poked his dimples.

"She's a cutie." He says and I nod, smiling. He looks at me and stands up, putting her in the crib. He lays back down and faces me, I pull the blanket up to my neck and let out a loud sigh.
"I'm sorry " I say and he closes his eyes.

"Alex." He says seriously before looking into my eyes."I understand now why you did what you did. Was it wrong, yes, but I don't blame you for thinking the way you did. All I'm trying to say is, I have a daughter now. I have responsibilities. Just don't take her away from me." I nodded and my eyes began to get heavy, eventually they fell completely.

*******

I woke up to Maggie crying and went to pick her up, I sat on the edge of the bed and hummed quietly to her.

"I got her." A deep raspy voice said taking her from my hands, Dean. "Shhh, it's ok baby. Daddy's here." Hearing that broke my heart into a thousand pieces.

After a hour of Dean rocking her, she finally fell asleep. We climbed back into bed, I felt Dean shift and his arm draped over my waist. He pulled me closer to him and before I knew it, I was asleep.

Hey guys sorry about the delay on the chapter but work and school have been rough, not to mention the fact that finals are next week! Anyways, I have got a few messages giving me some very interesting ideas that I will definitely be using. So those who crave the drama, your time is coming within the next two chapters. So I watched extreme rules and our boy Ambrose won his match! Hell yeah! But did anybody else get mad during the divas match? Like I was fuming! But seth rollins is back!!!!!!!I literally bet somebody money!!Anyways I love all you lunatics so stay beautiful and dream big,BYE!