chapter 36

Dean's pov

Here goes nothing. I knocked on the door and heard slight sniffles as it cracked open then slammed shut.

"Go away!" She yelled and I tried opening the door but it didn't budge.

"I have to explain some things to you, please give me five minutes." I begged and I heard the click signalling it was unlocked.

"Five minutes and don't try anything or I'll call security." She sat on the bed cross armed and I paced in from of her trying to figure out how to explain my feelings.

"I still like you Renee, me and Alex kinda have the same priority in mind at the moment so I haven't been completely committed to you and I'm so sorry." She didn't look impressed.

"What kind of priority may that be Dean because the last time I checked Alex ditched town to get away from you." Ouch. Angry Renee is kinda hot and is really turning me on.

"Maggie." I simply said and she stood up steam coming from her ears, well not really but that'd be cool right?

"So there's another girl?! This is ridiculous, get out!" I sighed and grabbed her lips pulling them onto mine and she fought against it till I released it. "Who's Maggie?" She asked quietly, barely over a whisper.

"My daughter."

*************

Alex

"Ahh baby it's okay, please stop crying." I begged Maggie as she woke up for the third time. I heard somebody knock on the door and put Maggie on my hip as I answered.

"Excuse me but we're trying to sleep." Big Cass said with Enzo behind him.

"So am I, but I have a baby to put to bed first so if you'll excuse me." I went to slam the door shut but Enzo stopped it and came in. "Um yeah come on in!" I said sarcastically.

"Can I hold her?" He asked and I shook my head no.

"Dude it's like 2am, go back to your room." I said and held Maggie to my chest.

"Oh come on I'm already awake cause of her and look she likes me." I look down to see Maggie reaching toward him. I sighed and handed her to him. "Cass come here, she's so cute!" He came over and sat next to Enzo and made faces at her.

"Okay this is weird I haven't talked to you guys in years and you act like we've been besties for life." I said and Cass laughed before standing up.

"You were like a sister to me back in the day, I just wanna be friends again." He came in for the hug and I gave in and hugged him back.

Back when Seth became a big name in NXT I was training privately and met Cass in New York, Enzo eventually came into the picture and we all were inseparable until mom passed away.

"As long as you guys don't get me thrown in jail again we can be friends again." We all laughed and Enzo handed a sleeping Maggie back to me.

"We'll see you later Alex." He side hugged me and him and Cass left. That was really, odd? Just as I sat down there was another knock on the door, oh come on!

"I need sleep!" Dean yelled falling into my arms clearly drunk. I helped him to the bed and tucked him in. "She forgave me and said I could be her boyfriend again and then she pulled out some Vodka and we had drunk makeup sex." He slurred and I cringed before going to the other bed and laying down.

"Remember when I let you stay in my hotel room when you first came and we tried to turn off the light with pillows and shoes?" He said and I smiled at the memory.