I saw that

~Tommy's p.o.v~
As I ran from my mom I bumped into Megan. "got you" my mom said as she began to tickle me. "hey Tommy Aphmau tomorrow I was hoping we could play hide and seek" Megan said. I nodded of course I needed to get out after all. I knew that my dad/me was gone but I can't be upset about that." sure Megan we would love to now go on and go home so you can have the energy" my mom said smiling at Megan. She nodded and ran home. As we began to fly home I began to think. I did see mommy and Marsh kiss does that mean that they are like married or something. As she set me down and we entered home I could smell the sent of hot coco. "HOT COCO" I yelled as I went to the kitchen seeing one there with marshmallows on the top. "welcome Tommy anyways were the new kids nice?" mom asked as she cleaned some dishes. "yeah they were really nice they said that we should hang out some time when they have time" I said taking the last drop of m drink. "also I saw that kiss Mommy and Marsh sitting in a tree K-" I was cut off when she began to ruffle my hair. "mom stop" Is what I could get out as she did so. "alright now it's time for bed little rascal" she said. I nodded as went to my room but not before saying" night mommy.."

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
am I the only one who is waiting for My mod mod world or what?
-Freak out