DTxBS

They met in the janitors closet to resolve their issues. "Sanders" Donald said simply. They gazed into each others eyes, they couldn't deny the lust filling the air. The next thing they knew they were up against the wall furiously kissing eachother. Bernie knew what he had to do. He unbuttoned Donald's expensive pants and exposed his leopard print thong. "Are you sure you want to do this Donald?" Bernie said gazing up at Donald's squinty eyes. Donald just nodded and took off Bernie's pants and unbuttoned his shirt. Bernie ripped off the leopard thong from Trumps manhood, completely exposing him. Sanders memorized every inch of Donald's orange body. Donald quickly took off the restof Bernie's clothes. The wrinkles and sagging turned him on. He was ready. Bernie knelt Donald over his knee and spanked him repeatedly. "You'll do what I want now won't you Donald?" Bernie said as he could feel both of them getting hard. It was time. "Make me great again Bernie" Donald said hopelessly. Bernie put himself into Donald and thrusted hard. "FEEL THE BURN" Bernie exclaimed as he couldn't hold on any longer. They heard the door click open as Ted Cruz walks in and sees what has happened.

Authors Note:

...Uhm I don't really know what I wrote, what can I say it just comes to me. My parents would be disappointed, this writing is shit, I'm trash, there is not much more to say.

~A girl with no shame.