[18]

A/N : OMFG. THEY'RE. FREAKING. HOT. IN. DOCTOR. SUIT. FUCK. IT. 오모나아아

And look, Chanyeol and Baekhyun's expression are the samexD ah that couple.. I love them a lot~

XD sorreh sorreh, I'm being weird again(psst, my readers even tell me that I'm weird *wink*)

Well, enjoy lovelies~
===
BAEKHYUN'S POV

Yesterday, when I visited his apartment last night, was the best and fun night in my whole life, I think.

How not?

We watch some kind of bromance movies or something, and we cuddle a lot on the sofa. He is really sweet for being my couple. I mean, I never felt this way before. Well, not until he came into my life. It's pretty weird because no one even care about me. In school, I was a nerd and no one give me a shit about it. Yup, except my family. But again, not until they die.

Chanyeol, for me he is the kind and sweetest guy in my life. Second after my dad, of course. And he really do care a lot about me. I mean, like seriously.

Whenever I forgot it's the time for eat, he will drag me to cafeteria and buy me healthy food outside. I don't know where did he bought it but it taste delicious.

And whenever there's too much patients, he will massage me after we finish our job. Well, not that kind of massage. Don't be a pervert reader, okay?

Whenever I feel tired he will take my briefcase and carry that bomb-like thing to my car. Seriously, it's pretty heavy because of the files, documents, and not to mention my personal stuffs; phone, wallet, tab, small perfume, and eyeliner(sometimes).

Whenever I'm dead tired and that's mean he also tired, he still ride me home and he's willing to do that. He's sweet, isn't he?

And one more thing, he is really sexy sometimes. That I can't even resist to kiss him right and there. And not to mention that he is such a tease. He really tease me a lot. Just like yesterday, when he squeeze my thigh with his large and thick hand, it seriously sending me shiver and electricity feeling. Ugh.

Sometimes I also lost my control and just throw my self to him and I almost think that I really want to do that with him. But for fuck's sake, I can't and I shouldn't do that. Well, we still a new couple and fuck, he still a collegian. A frickin' medical collegian. That's mean he will be a doctor in just a year or something. And me, as a doctor. I mean a psychiatrist, shouldn't give him a bad example and.. ya know. Stuffs.

So yeah, I think I will not do that with him. Not until he graduate or what. If I can resist.

And for today, he can't come to the hospital because his campus asking about the report of his work. And I know that he actually didn't want to do that. But it's a must since it's for his score's sake.

So here I am, sitting alone boringly at my room and waiting for a patient to come. Chanyeol already settle the meeting though, so I don't need to set up the meeting again. Such a good boyfriend.

Like I'm asking on what on my mind, suddenly a knock heard from my door.

"Come in."I straighten my sit and an old woman enter the room with a teenager beside her.

"Good afternoon, Dr. Byun."

"Afternoon."I smile back to her.

The teenager doesn't seem to like to come here, because she is rolling her eyes, from what I can see.

"Have a seat, please."

Then both of them take their seats.

"So.. May I know your name, mam and miss?"