08

08|| icubus

dear diary,

  the lord has come. alessa has been sacrificed. i will see my daughter again one day, when the reincarnation of icubus, the split soul, jungkook, has been called back. i will take the fluros and keep her by the altar, take as much time as i need to tell her thank you.

jungkook will be recombined to icubus, the signs will be scratched off the wood under the carpet, alessa will finally gice birth to icubus.

                         dahlia

dear diary,

     jungkook has been called back, his pain of a father has come with it. nobody said it'd be easy, right?

jungkook will be recombined, i will make sure he wont find mabel. taehyung hasn't found mabel, neither will jungkook. the two together will stop icubus from being born. silent hill wont be the lively town, and alessa will be back into the world and i will be gone.

alessa, on the morning of march 5th, 12am, will come and see me. the day of her death. the fluros will trap her, jungkook will be sacrificed, mabel will watch and return to live in mourning. and icubus will come and reign silent hill watching over those who stood by his side, bringing hell to those who didn't.

the world will be restored.

   dahlia