011

011|| together
e n d i n g                                 t w o

the clock struck 11pm, they discussed their lives, the backstory and their plans.

taehyung had woken up first to see jungkook, he pulled the dart out of his leg, wincing.

but then he saw mable, and as he was when he first saw her, he still is cradling her as she sat next to him.

jungkook kept an eye on his movements, even if they just found out they were related.

"it's 11 pm." namjoon sighed, "thanks for the time, go sleep in the clock tower fucker." yoongi spat.

taehyung rolled his eyes, "why the hell are you guys even here anyways?!"

they sat in a circle on the altar, nervous and all just wanting this to be done and over with.

jin shrugged, "guess dahlia needed a challenge." yoongi snorted, "hoseok and namjoon shouldn't be here then."

hoseok curled his fists, "i'm about to worship the beast just to get you killed."

they all quieted down, "sorry." hoseok said quietly, "lets just get this over with." they joined hands as hoseok and had sat quietly.

breaking the silence, taehyung opened one eye and hummed lightly, but stopped and groaned slightly when mable had slapped him for doing so.

a crack in the stain glass at the alter was heard and the statue had broke. but nothing had come out. the shambles of colored glass were reflected with a white light that had formed a silhouette of a young woman, fairly shorter than jungkook.

the woman had become colored, features slowly but surely taking place, the most prominent being the eyebrows.

mable was shielded by jungkook and taehyung, and the other boys had stared at the forming figure in shock.

she was walking toward mable and jungkook, hands held tighter with each step she took. her eyes had formed, finally opened and their grips got less tight.

"it's so nice to finally see you two. you've aged well, no stress has given you wrinkles, no injuries. i couldn't be thankful enough.."

she had turned to taehyung, "thank you, for keeping mable safe.." she kissed his cheek and the rips in his plaid shirt had become sewn once again.

she walked to the boys, "three saviors, angels of god. here to protect those in need but make no friends of those helped. you've broken that law, but in which i can only thank you three for doing so."

the last was jin, "scars at the side of the face who has been a protector of life. no guardian angel but a prophet, heard to protect life and cherish the existence of the unknown. you've done well seokjin, you've raised my boy well."

alessa exited with a hug to jin and one last look at her children, her light had dimmed in spores through her body, and the world around everybody had ripped.

"how will we ever see each other again?" jin was worried, a sentimental guy.

as the church roof broke, the red sky was clearing, fading into a blue one.

"we spawn where we left off in the world, where was everybody?"

the sun was the last feature to appear.

"2231 BYERN MANNOR!"

it was unheard of who had yelled it, but all had heard.