Kanye

Today was not like no other day today was the day memes were created. (This isn't really about memes) We all know the famous Shia LaBeouf, John Cena, and Damn Daniel, but who created the first meme.
It all started when Kanye West was born. Kanye's first word was "Kanye." His first sentence was "I love Kanye." His family was proud of Kanye. They believebeld he was gonna be president in the year 2020. Kanye then started his own mixtape, he sold them on the streets. His most famous song is "Kanye is the best". He then later married Kim Kardashian, he had two children with her.One's name is North who is the best. The other ones name is Saint who is an excuse for a child.
Two people noticed how great Kanye really is. They started the religion of Kanye they were the original Kanyeists. The great Jada started it all and the not so great Reve agreed with Kanye being the true god. Other people doubted them about Kanye but they soon became followers of this religion. Two ungrateful one's who was Austin and Nick got burned to a pole for not believing.
They were the rebels, the unwanted, they were the worst people in the world. They worshipped celebritys like Adele they loved her song which was the worst song ever "Hello". Kanye was not proud of this so he then sentenced him to burn to death. ( I don't hate Adele or Taylor they were just the celebritys I could only think of at the time... and Adele' s song hello is getting really old.)
Nobody understood how he was a meme maybe because he loves Kanye. Maybe because he was going to be president in 2020. Maybe just maybe it was because his daughter's name is North West.
But the legend of Kanye continued until 2020. Where he became the "Worst President Other Than Donald Trump". Kanye was assassinated by Taylor Swift, Kanye's worst enemy. Just because she didn't win the election. Taylor didn't go to jail or anything. The only thing she went to was Kanye Hell. Reve and Jada cried for days when Kanye died. But then Kanye resurrected and told Jada and Reve to keep spreading the word that Kanye is God.

To never be continued