KanyexLeanne

Kanye the beautiful man he was fell in love with a god. Leanne (Leanne is my friend btw) didn't like Kanye back but Kanye wanted to be with her even if he had to kill someone. Leanne was in love with a girl named Slimmier yup that's her name a robot Leanne made.

Slimmier a natural enemy for Kanye. Her beard reached to her shoulders. She had a unibrow no one could deny. Her tattoo read embrace the ugliness on her forehead. For some reason even straight girls were into Slimmier. But she chose one girl. Leanne.

Kanye was sickened by her he even tried to be like her in every way. Kanye soon gave up and went for Kim. Kimye was born and so was their sex tape. Kanye had children with Kim but he never loved them. They were mistakes and he so on abandoned them.

Kanye had a plan kill Slimmier and their children, erase evidence, become hero. Who knew Kanye was a yandere. He practiced day and night hoping to get Leanne. Kanye ate his memes to be stonger, watched Steven universe to be cool.

KANYE WAS READY.

He walked up to Leanne and Slimmiers house and grabbed dat boi's unicycle on the way. When Slimmier opened the door he threw the unicycle at her. She died saying these last words : "at least in the end I got to fuck the dog."

He ran up to Leanne embracing her. And the lived happily ever after... they did some kinkey shit too.