7: Another

Haruka's POV:

"So, what did you find out?" Lance asked. "The Gaia Cult is located nearby." She said. "According to the info, I've found out the general location of their base of operations." Palkia continued. "Is Groudon in their possession." Darkrai asked. "No, he hasn't been taken over." Palkia continued. "That's a relief." I said. "Yeah!" Meloetta said. "So, when are we going to invade their base? Any suggestions?" Palkia said. "I wanna take a few days off..." Leo and Victini whined. "I'd like to as well." Darkrai said. "Wow. That's rare!" I said, laughing. "I need to heal fully before I go and fight again." He said. "Got a problem?" He continued. "N-no! Not at all!" I said. "In other words, he's crippled! HAHA!" Giratina laughed. "Haha-" *Bonk!* "OW HEY WHAT THE HELL?!" Giratina said, responding to Darkrai punching him. "Okay, chill out guys." Lance said. "Yeah, I agree." I said. "Foods ready!" Victini said. "Wow, that was fast." I said. "Heh! I'm a good cook! That's why!" She said, smiling. "Yeah! She's an awesome cool! Her food is amazing!" Leo said.

-Small time-skip!~...

"Oh... My... Gosh... That was awesome!" Me and Lance said. "Thank you, Victini." Darkrai said. "No problem!" She smiled. "Told you!" Leo said. "Wait... Is that...?" Juliette said, looking out the window. We all walked over and saw a Chosen. "W-Why is he walking so nonchalantly?!?" We all said, and he noticed. He walked up to the door and knocked. "Hello there! Are... You all chosen as well?" He asked. "Y-yeah." We nodded. "Pleasure to meet you all! I'm Kaden! This is Cobalion!" He said. "Hello. By any chance, are Virizion, Terrakion, and Keldeo with you?" Cobalion said. "No... Sorry." Meloetta said. "Anyways, long time no see." Cobalion said to the legends. "We could say the same to you." They said back.