33: Friends and Foes

Yesterday; 11:30 p.m.
???'s POV:

"..."

"Arceus? Arceus? Are you available?" I heard a legendary's voice. "Yes. I am. Who is this?" I asked. "T-this is Suicune...!" Suicune sounded very nervous. "Is there something wrong?" I asked.

"Y-yes! Yes there is! I don't have much time!" She said. "What is the matter?" I asked.

"Me, Deoxys, Keldeo and Yveltal need help. Our chosen are on the cults' side!" She said.

"...?!" My eyes widened. "I... I-I know this is sudden, but we need help!" She said. "You are aware that If you disobey your chosen, there is a penalty." I said. "At this point, we'll gladly accept the punishment!" She said. "Our chosen are forcing us to join the bad side!" She said. "The cults plan to take control of our minds, and use us to fight the others!!" She said, worriedly.

"P-Please! We need hel---" Her voice cut out.

"..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The next day; 2:30 p.m.
Darkrai's POV:

"What's taking her so long?" I asked. "I dunno..." Haruka said. "Hey guys! Wanna play a game that I made up to pass the time?" Victini asked. "What's it called?" Topas asked. "It's called... V-WHEEL!!!" She said spinning around, and making a pose. "All you do is spin the... V-WHEEEEELLLLLL!" She spun and did the same pose as before. "Sort it took so long..." Palkia walked in as did Giratina. 'Were they... Holding hands just now?' I thought. 'Whatever...' I sighed. "Everyone? We have a very important announcement." She said.

Small Timeskip!~

"WHAAAAAAAAAA?!?!?" Everyone said. "Yes. We need to help them." She said, looking down slightly. "Wow..." Haruka said. "We're gonna have to defeat the cults... And possibly the legendaries..." I said. "This definitely won't be easy." Topas said. "But, the thing is... When will they launch their attack?" I asked. "Exactly." Haruka said. "That's the only question that we need an answer for." Palkia said. "Anyways, our break is over." Giratina said. "Use the rest of today, and all of tomorrow to train, and sharpen your skills." Palkia said. "Because this time, we have to face both our friends, and our foes." She said.