Chapter 2:

Chapter two

I have been here a day. Kouji and Kouichi gave me one of their spare rooms. "Excuse me sir but the masters have told me to bring you breakfast." I sat up and rubbed my eyes and saw a girl with wings on her back and a tray with food in her hands.

"Um, yeah thanks." She put the tray down by my bed. She bowed and left. "Weird, well time to eat. Itadakimasu." I started eating the food. Wow, I have never had some of this before. It is delicious.

"Hey, it is good to see you up." I look up and see Kouji in the doorway. "I see they brought you some food." I nodded. "Do you like it?"

"Yeah, what is this. I haven't tried some of this before it is delicious." He smiled I went back to eating my breakfast. He sat down next to me. He started to laugh. "What? What's so funny?"

"You got something right there." He reached over and wiped it off. "Are humans always this messy." I glared at him. He smiled. "Come on we're going to show you around."

"Yeah, yeah, I'm coming just hold on a second." I grabbed my overcoat and followed him out the door. I should probably describe what they look like. As I said earlier Kouichi had short black hair and cat ears. His tail looked like a short haired cats tail. He wears a white and red Kimono. Kouji is like the complete opposite of his brother. One he is a dog and two his hair was longer he put it in a ponytail. His ears were furrier and his tail was very fluffy. He wears a blue and white Kimono. Kouji stopped as I yawned. He smiled. "What, I'm tired. I didn't get a lot sleep last night." I yawned again.

"Come on Kouichi is waiting in the garden." I nodded as I walked into the garden. " Hey Kouichi. The human is here."

"Hey, Takuya good morning. Did you sleep well." I shook my head. "Ah, I'm sorry."

"Yeah, I guess I was just uneasy. I mean being in a different world not knowing if I can get home is kind of scary. I don't usually act like this. I guess I never thought this was going to happen." I feel my eyes start to tear up. "And now I am starting to cry. I rarely ever cry." I see Kouji get closer but step back. Kouichi pulled me into a hug. "K-Kouichi?" He started to rub my back. I just let the tears fall. "I want to go home."

"I know and we will get you home. I promise we won't stop until we find you a way home." I looked up at him.

"Thank you Kouichi." I pulled back. " I know you will help me." I hear Kouji humph. I turn around and see him walk back into their house. "Kouji? Did I do something wrong? I don't think he likes me."

"Well you did call him evil the first time you met him."

"Stupid, I need to apologize. I'll be right back." I ran back into the house to look for Kouji. "Kouji! Kouji-kun!"

"What!" I jumped.

"How did you do that? God, Kouji you scared me. How do you do that. I mean just sneaking up on people." Oh right I had a reason to find him. "I wanted to apologize for the way I was acting to you before. I am sorry." He looked shocked.

"But didn't you say you were afraid of dogs. It was instinct that made you hate me."

"I don't hate you. Why would I hate you just because you're a dog. You seem like a nice person. I know I should just overlook the whole dog thing." He smiled at me. "Do you think we can be friends." He nodded. I feel a smile on my face. "Thank you, I can't wait to get to know you."

"Come on, we need to grab Kouichi." I gave him a confused look. "We are going out. I want to show you our town." I nodded and we headed back to the garden.

"I see you two made up. Now we can all have fun."

"That is actually what I was planning. I was thinking we could go into town."