I will always Love you..NOT Cheater!!LeviXReaderXEren

Your P.O.V

I was lying down on my bed looking at the ceiling wondering what should I do today.Levi left early as usual but it's strange that he comes home very late.I shook that thought off and decided to deal with it later.

I could probably go out somewhere to eat lunch..

I sat up and went over to my closet to pick out what I should wear.
I decided to just wear my white sweater and black leggings.
As I finished changing,I tied my hair into a ponytail and grabbed my sling bag and decided to call Mikasa if she wants eat lunch with me.I dialed her number on my phone and waited.

"Hello?"

"Hey Mikasa!You wanna go eat lunch with me somewhere?"

"Sure,I'll meet you at the usual café we go to.I'll call the others to see if they want to join."

"K,see you in a bit!"

I put my phone in my sling bag and put on my brown combat boots.I got in my car and drove off to our usual café.I got off my car and locked it and went in.I saw Mikasa and the other girls(Hanji,Annie,Ymir,and Sasha)on our usual table.

"Hey Guys!"

"Hey Y/n!"

"Mikasa did you order my usual for me?"

"Yes."

"Yay thanks!You're the best."I said as I sat next to Mikasa.

"So Y/n,how are things going with Levi hmm?"Hanji asked.

I was about to answer until a waitress came with a plate full of chocolate chip cookies.

"Here are the chocolate chip cookies."The waitress said.

"Thank you..So?"

"Well..It's fine..I guess,it's just that..Levi always comes home late and leaves early..He always says it's because he has a lot of work to do..We barely talk nowadays..What if he doesn't love me..What if he's.. Cheating on me?"I said sadly and my eyes became watery.

They looked at one another and looked at me.

"It's okay Y/n..He probably has a lot of papers to work with.."Mikasa reassured me.

"Yeah but if he cheated on you,I swear I will beat his sorry ass and beat the shit out of the woman he is cheating you with!"Hanji said.

"And if I caught him cheating on you,I'll shove a stick so far up his ass that he won't be able to feel like walking anymore!"Sasha said and winked at me and she grabbed a cookie from the plate.

"But if I caught him cheating on you,I will punch the bitch he is cheating you with and I'll cut off his dick"Annie said.

"Eww..Seriously?His dick?"Ymir said.

"Hey!You'll never know what he'll do if he still kept it!"

"But how are you gonna cut it off if you don't have anything to cut it off with?"

"Then I will either rip it off or bite it off!"

"Oh God.."

I laughed a little."Thanks guys..Your the best!"

»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«
NEXT DAY PUPURUPUPURUPUPURU
»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«

I woke up and still no Levi.I sighed and got up and started stretching.After stretching,I yawned and went on with my daily morning routine.Brush Teeth,Shower,Change,brush hair,and of course breakfast.
I decided to cook some Bacon,eggs,and pancakes for breakfast.
After I finished eating,I washed the dishes and sat down on the couch and started watching TV.I got bored all of a sudden and decided to hangout with Eren since I am bored as hell.I dialed his number and waited for him to pick up.