❄Christmas Special❄

K so dis a smut and dis is dedicated to fucking..heyitsmikayxx dat bish like...eh.. Cuz she wants meh to update like jeezz
oh and..der is no cheating..ye

So dis a Christmas Special..Yey..

ENJOYYYYYY
And mewwy chwistmwas ≧ω≦
❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

Y/n's P.O.V

I stared out the window as the snow gently fell.

I started to wonder where was Levi.

I rested my chin against my palm while the other dangled over the edge and I sighed.

He's really taking his time..

This Christmas morning, Levi left in such a rush. He didn't even eat breakfast yet!

It's already past noon.. Where could he be?

All of a sudden, the door burst open and I felt the cold and crisp breeze entering the house.

"Levi!! Where the hell were you?!
You left in such a rush! I was worried that-!" Levi interrupted me with a kiss and I was in utter shock.

Cold..

We parted and he stared at me intensely with lustful eyes, "Shut up you talk too much"

I couldn't say anything in return. He suddenly lifted me up and held me over his shoulder and up the stairs we went.

I was puzzled by the situation.

..What the hell is going on? ;-;
What is happening to me?
What is he planning?!
OH DEAR GAWD
I NEED ANSWERS

"L-Levi? What are you do-AH!"Levi had thrown me on the bed and I heard a faint click.

Levi then walked towards me as he unbuttoned his shirt and threw it to the side. "Wait WHAT-EEK!" Levi then hovered over me and his face was centimeters away.

"This is my gift for you" then he started to kiss me roughly as he removed my sweater.

I then parted him away from me."Wait Levi why are you-"

"No more questions"He said with that sexy monotone face.
(heyitsmikayxx I KNOW U FEEL DIS JUST IMAGINE IT HOMANA HOMANA)

I gulped and blushed. He then yanked my leggings off swiftly. "Eh-!" Levi then continued kissing me.

Levi forcefully shoved his tongue in my mouth and started to explore my wet cavern. I felt like I was going to faint. But I started to give in and let my body take control.

My hands ran through his hair as he kissed me and I closed my eyes. He then sneaked his hand into my lower region while the other was wrapped around me tightly
I gasped as I opened my eyes and moaned a little bit as he rubbed my clit.

He then started to kiss my neck and I bit my lip.

oh my God..
I feel like I'm in a dream..
A wonderful dream at that..
I wish it never ends..
Wait..Doesn't Petra and Levi share the same mutual feelings?!
No! This isn't right!

"U-Um L-Levi.."I said as I distanced myself from him.

He looked at me, pretty annoyed."What?"

"A-Are you sure we should do this? I mean I thought you like Petra so..-!!"

Levi slammed his hand next to me."I have no feelings at all to that brat. Why do you think I'm doing this?"

"U-Um..I just..-!!" Levi grabbed both of my wrists together above my head. "H-Hey! What are you-mmph!" Levi kissed me and shoved his tongue in my mouth once again.