Tamaki Ending

»3 years later»

Tamaki's P.O.V

"Tamaki..Don't cry.."Haruhi said as she wiped my tear with her thumb as she carressed my cheek.

"But Haruhi...You will no longer be in my life.."I said and she gave me a weak smile.

"I know that my sickness had happened so suddenly but.."She paused for a second and looked at Y/n who was asleep on a chair with her three children."You have Y/n now.."I was suprised.

"Wh-What do you mean?"

"Y/n is a wonderful woman Tamaki.She already has been divorced for 3 years and Levi hasn't been heard from ever since.She needs a man in her life.I want her to be happy..She's my..*Cough*..*Cough*..bestfriend and I know that she is perfect for you..And also her children..I'm sorry Tamaki that I wasn't able to have the ability to have a child..But you will have if you just be with her.."

"No please..Haruhi,I married you for a reason and that reason was because I loved you with all my heart and I always will.."

"Tamaki..It's okay..I know you love Y/n too..Because.."She said and stared at me in the eyes with a bit sorrow."I'm not the only one recieving special roses from you.."

Haruhi was right.I did have feelings for Y/n.I have been avoiding Y/n most of the time because of these feelings.I didn't want Haruhi to feel hurt and unwanted.Sometimes,I would give Y/n roses but not just any rose.I gave her roses that were a vibrant red and represents my love and passion.I felt guilty for doing so because I am already married but avoiding Y/n also makes me guilty because I know she felt hurt.She probably thinks I hate her.

"H-Haruhi..I-I.."

She gave me another weak smile."It's okay..Just please..Have her in my stead..She will give you more love than I do..Let her give birth to our child in my stead..I will make sure Y/n promises to do this for me..Just know that I will always love you.."

"Wh-What?!But will she even agree?!"I then felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Of course I will.."

I whipped my head around to see Y/n with tears brimmed in her eyes and her expression mixed with sadness,guilt,and...love?
She gave a small smile.

"Did you listen to the whole conversation?"Haruhi asked.

She nodded as a response."I promise Haruhi..I will fulfill your wishes in return for everything you did for me and my kids.."

I was shocked by her answer.Is she really okay with this?!
Haruhi however,was smiling happily,tears started streaming down her cheeks.

"T-Thank you..Y/n..-chan..."

*BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP*

"Haruhi?Haruhi!HARUHI!!"I yelled and started wailing."No!Nonononono!!!HARUHI!!"

Y/n started crying loudly on Haruhi's lifeless body.

The doctor and nurse came rushing in.

*Time Skip to Funeral*

"Tamaki..It's your turn.."Kyoya said.

"Huh?Oh..Right.."I stood up and walked over there.I adjusted myself and coughed.

"Haruhi was..An incredible wife..Even though she was saddened by the news that she wasn't able to have children,she still stayed happy for me and the rest of us.The first time we met,I never knew I would end up her.I mean,she looked like a boy."Some people laughed a little."But then time passed and we got together.We have been married for already 10 years..Who knew it could've ended this way.The last words she said to me was that she will always still love me and I know that she is,and always will be,in our hearts..Thank you."I came down and sighed as I sat beside Kyoya.

"You okay?"

"Yeah.."

"Look,it's Y/n-chan's turn."Honey said.

"Hello everyone,I'm Y/n L/n.There's not that much to say but..All I can say is..Haruhi was an amazing friend and she always will be.She let me and my kids stay in the Suoh Household after I learned something devastating from my ex-husband and got divorced.She made me promise to take care of her husband in her stead.I wasn't sure at first but then I realized that she has done so much for me for the past 3 years that I wasn't able to do anything for her.So,I accepted as she passed.She smiled and said thank you before she died.I was upset because I wasn't able to say thank you to her,the least I could do now is fulfill her wish.Haruhi shall be missed.Thank you.."

*After the funeral*

Your P.O.V

I sat down on the bench as the raindrops dripped on me.I was soaking wet.I looked down at the grass as my wet hair covered my face.

"Hey.."A familiar voice said.

I whipped my head around and saw a blonde guy with indigo eyes smiling sadly at me.It was Tamaki.

"Oh,it's you Tamaki.."I said as I looked at the ground.Again.

He sat beside me and looked at me."You okay?"

"I should be the one asking you that."I said.

He stared at the ground.Silence fell upon us as the rain fell on us.

"So what should we do?"

"I don't know.."

"Should we...hang out?"

I looked at him,a bit suprised.I slowly smiled."Sure..For Haruhi."

He nodded and stood up and extended his hand towards me."Shall we?"He said with a smile.

"We shall."I said as I took his hand then he pulled me up and we began walking towards the car where the kids were waiting for us.