Serial killer love

No, it couldn't be. Why would a serial killer stab me, and then help bandage it?

After getting lost in your thoughts, your doctor walked in. "Good news, you're released. You can go home now. But remember, clean the wound well, and if it starts itching or anything like that come see me."

You take a deep breath in, happy you finally get to go to a place where you aren't surrounded by sick people.

As soon as you get home, you go straight to your room and put your (h/c) hair up in a bun. You then go to the kitchen and heat up some left over pizza rolls.
You check your phone, '11:00 pm'
Damn time flew.

You jump in your warm bed and pull the covers up. When you close your (e/c) eyes, you hear your bedroom window open.

You scream "Who's there?! I have a gun!"

"Relax, it's only me."
Those words.. That chilling cold tone.. You knew exactly who it was.

Paranoid, you ask "What do you want from me??"

"Well you were such a pretty thing, screaming in agony, fear and tears in your eyes. Quite beautiful." He said that with that permanent smile of his.. So damn creepy.

"Mind if I come in?"
You roll your eyes and say "yes, I do."

"Too bad." And with that, he steps in wearing that same white hoodie splattered with blood, his long legs covered with black pants, and then his dirty converse. Did this guy have any fashion sense?

"Nice room." He says, eyeing my room with those unblinkable eyes.
"What do you want." You say.

"I want to make you even more beautiful." He says getting closer to you.
"Alright. What kind of makeup do you got?" You say laughing, thinking he's in love with you and is gonna spare you.

"It's a permanent type makeup.. And the brush is this.."
You raise an eyebrow, giggling "haha what?"
He then lifts up his right hand with that big bloodied knife he used to stab you in your shoulder and says in a heartless tone:

"Go to sleep."