Pure Pleasure

I've always wanted to try a gay erotica but never had courage. I would always ask myself "what would people think?", "Would I be a pervert?", "would it be good enough?" But I decided to finally put those questions to the test. Now I warned that this is 18+ {MATURE. AUDIENCES ONLY!!!} Grab your popcorn and feast your eyes on pure sexiness.

"He began to answer, only to get cut off yet again by as Andrew sucked his prick into his mouth. Jordan couldn't resist, he arched his hips against the chizzled face and shivered as his soft lips rested around the base of his thick member. Without giving him time to adjust Andrew bobbed his head up and down a few times to slick his shaft up, then went to work.

Joran stared as his steamy friend as he nodded over his dick, savoring it, worshiping it as he blew him. Hell, he wasn't even sure that he was gay and yet the image of that well groomed man bent over him, desperately swallowing down inch after inch, made his cock twitch roughly as Andrew gulped his length into his throat."

"The sweet, hot wetness wrapped tight around his throbbing shaft was almost too much to bear. He looked away, willing himself to last."

"His body rebelled against the restrictions his mind was trying to put on it, panting and groaning as he sat there. His balls tightened against his pelvis as he bit his lower lip, trying until the last second to hold it in. The orgasm rocked his groin forward, stuffing his cock into Andrew's mouth as he felt the first jet of jizz leave."

"Andrew's warm tongue ran over the length of his underside, lapping at it as he fired off shot after shot down into his mouth, down his throat, against that naughty."

"Did you guys like it?, Should I delete it?, Continue?"