Pack Mentality

I have no clue where Allison is. I woke up and her car was in the drive way but she wasn't. I didn't worry though, Scott probably came and got her. Right now i'm at school by my locker grabbing the books I need for my first three classes. I shut my locker and was about to go find Scott to see where Allison was. As I was walking I knocked into someone. I looked up to see that someone was Stiles and Scott.

"Faith, do you know where Allison is?" Scott asked

"No, actually I was coming to look for you to ask you where she is." I said

"Wait, so you haven't seen her today?" Scott said

"No, I woke up and her car was in the drive way but she wasn't at home. I thought that you picked her up or something." Scot then walked off liked he was in full blown panic mood.

"So uh Faith can we uh talk about what happened after the game." Stiles asked

"What do you mean?" I asked

"You know, the kiss..."

"Oh yeah that." I said looking down "Um i'm sorry it was just all sudden. And I totally get it if you don't want to talk to me for a while or at all..."

"No I would never do that. And it was amazing. It was surprising but amazing."

"Really?"

"Yeah, and um I was wondering if you maybe um wanted to, um hang out after school today?" Stiles said scratching the back of his neck.

"Like as a date?"

"No." He said and I looked down "I mean yeah, if that's what you want it to be." He said. I looked up with a huge smile on my face.

"Okay, good."

"Attention Student, this is your principal. I know you're all wondering about the incident that occurred last night to one of our buses. While the police work to determine what happen classes will proceed as scheduled. Thank you" The intercom said.

"Ugh well, I got to go. Save me a seat at lunch." I said and gave Stiles a kiss on the cheek and walked off to my first hour. As I was walking I saw Allison up ahead so I ran up to her.

"Hey sis." I said

"Hey Faith." Allison said

"Where did you go this morning?"

"Oh Lydia came and got me. It was something about her not having figuring out what to wear."

"Typical Lydia, oh and Scott was looking for you."

"Yeah I know we bumped into each other a little while ago."

"Oh okay." I said and we got to our first class and went inside.

>>>>>>>

Finally lunch, my favorite time of the day. That and I get to sit with Stiles today. Allison, Lydia, Jackson, Danny, Me and some other guy that keeps looking at me. We grabbed out food and Me and Allison went over to find Scott and Stiles table. But of course Lydia knew exactly what we were doing and got there first.

"Figure what out?" I heard Lydia say

"Uh homework." Stiles said, I walked over and sat down next to Stiles. He had a huge smile on his face as I sat down next to him. Lydia sat down on one side of Scott. And that one guy sat on the end seat of the table.

"Why is she sitting with us?" Stiles asked me

"I don't know, maybe because she is my friend." I said and Allison came and sat next to Scott. Then Danny came and sat on the other side of Stiles.