Hello Kitty

I starred blank faced as I came to that reaction. I then shrugged. "I dont really talk to him, so it's not a big crush anyways." I said. Umbree nodded. "So when are you gonna tell him?" She asked. "I don't know. When I'm ready for someone else to know a big secret of mine." I said while brushing my teeth and getting ready for bed. "Night Umbree." I said turning my lamp off.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sapphire's POV (Three days later)
I watched as Adrien left class. He seemed so interested to know who StarClaw was. So I made a decision to tell him tonight. Walking home I talked about my plan to Umbree, she agreed. Going home I did little pile of homework and waited for night to fall on Paris. Running to the Eiffel tower I waited around for cat noir watching a few people walking by. "Hey StarClaw." Adrien said walking to me. I waved back. "So you know how I said I was gonna tell you my real name?" I said pulling into a dark area, so no one could see. He nodded. "Well......coming for a landing." I said, using my magic words. I detransformed, to reveal my normal self. "Sapphire?!" He said shocked. I put a hand over his mouth, hoping that no one herd him. When nothing happened I let go. "It was you? I knew somthing was off about you." He said with a smile. "Gee thanks for the vote of confidence." I said sarcastically. He laughs at my statement, and I soon laughed too. "So Adrien? What should I do? It seems you and ladybug have Paris protected well, you don't need me." I said looking down. "Well if want my opinion, give someone else your miraculous." A new voice said. "Who was that?" I asked looking around. "Plagg, she can't do that. Be quiet!" Adrien whispered into his jacket. "How come you get to meet another Miraculous holder and I can't?" Plagg said. Adrien sighed before opening his jacket to meet plagg out. "So your Adrien's kwami? I'm sapphire." I said extending a finger for him to shake in greeting.