Wanna Talk?

(Recap of Chapter 3)
*Desiray POV*
"Fuck I love how w-" James busted through the door. "Hey Desi you wan-" He sees me on top of Gerald. "Well it's nice to see you home Gerald. I'm glad you had a good time FUCKING my best friend!" James snarled at him and slammed the door shut. "Well that wasn't awkward at all." I said while getting up from Gerald's bed and grabbing some clothes to put on. "Hey where are you going?" He said while getting up a little bit on his elbows. "I'm going to go talk to James and maybe we'll continue this later." "Fine." He said while falling back on the bed. Its time to go talk to James now I hope its not too awkward between the two of us.
(END OF RECAP)

*Still Desiray POV*
I put on my black ripped skinny jeans, my bra and a black shirt. I walk out of Gerald room and go to James room. 'Knock, knock.' No response. Without thinking I walk in James room. I hear a slight moan "Desiray" and I see James jerking off with his eyes closed and his mouth slighty opened. I let out a gasp silently and quickly get out the room and quietly close the door. I walk back to Gerald room trying to shake what I seen out of my head. I walk in the room and close the door behind me. "Well you're back quick." "Yeah..." I say while thinking about what just happened. "Are you alright? You seem a bit off." G asked while getting concerned. "I'm just embarrassed about what happened that's all." I say somewhat lying and somewhat telling the truth. "Well come and cuddle with me then." I take off my pants, shirt and bra leaving me naked. I grab his black shirt and put in on and get into bed with him while moving around trying to make myself comfortable. He groans a bit. I have my back to him amd he starts to rub my ass. "You know you look sexy in my clothes." I giggled at his statement. He moved the hair away from my neck. Then he started leaving kisses and love bites. I moan a bit and turn around to face him. He's smiling at me he looks so handsome when he smiles. I mean he always looks handsome but he looks more genuine in these moments. I pull him into a kiss and we got lost in the kiss until we heard the door. "Oh Desiray. I didn't know you had company." I heard Suzanne say. I pull away from Gerald and look at her. "Oh Gerald! I didn't know you were home. Come and give me a hug." Gerald gets up and goes to hug his mom. Good thing he had some gym shorts on. "I know I was planning on surprising you." He said while pulling away from his mom and kissing her forehead. Suzanne looks at me and then Gerald. "So when I'm I getting some grand babies?" Suzanne asked while trying to contain her laugh. "Mom." "What I'm just saying cause Desiray didn't look like that yesterday." Gerald said while somewhat blushing. "Oh god." I muttered and pull the covers over my head. "Alright I'll leave you guys alone for a while." She said while walking out and closing the door behind her. I feel the bed dip down and the covers being pulled away from me. "You're adorable when you get embarrassed." "Oh be quiet and cuddle with me." "Alright." He said while cuddling with me again. "We should do something today." "Like what?" "I don't know maybe walk to the park or just go to the beach." "Lets go to the beach" "Alright how about we invite James to come with us. We can do a bonfire and you can invite some of your friends if you want." I suggested while getting up from my cuddling position. "Yeah that would be dope I'll hit up my homies." "I'll go ask James." I find some shorts laying around and put them on. This time I'm going to wait for a response. I walk out of Gerald's room and go to James. 'Knock, Knock.' "Come in." I walk in and see James on his laptop. He looks up and puts the laptop to the side of him. "Yes?" He looks somewhat pissed off. "I was wondering if you wanted to come with me and Gerald to the beach. We are going to have a bonfire with some of his friends." "I don't know." James says looking at me. "Come on for old times sake." "I guess I'll go I don't have anything to do." "Awesome we'll be leaving in about an hour or so. Just be ready." "Alright" I walk out of his room and back to Geralds room. He laying on the bed with the covers covering his lower body. I close the door behind me and take off the shorts I was wearing. I ripped the sheets away from him and jumped on him. "Well someone is happy. He says while smirking a bit. "I'm always happy." I say while grinding my hips slowly on his. He groans. "Don't start something you can't finish." "You want me to stop?" I ask giggling a bit. "You know I don't." "Well that's a good thing." I say while kissing his neck leaving hickeys and grinding a bit harder. "But I have to get ready so we can go." I say while getting off of him and grabbing my black bikini and a some black high waisted shorts with a red crop top. I put on the bikini to see if it still fits. My boobs are almost falling out but other than that it's fine. "How does this look?" I ask Gerald. His jaw nearly drops. "Fuck I like it... A lot actually." "Well that's good." I say smirking. I put on the high waisted black shorts and my red crop top with some black sandals. Gerald puts on some dark green swim shorts and some gym over that with a black shirt. I grab a backpack and put 2 towels, 2 jackets, and a sheet. "You ready?" I ask while looking up at the taller man. "Yeah all set. But we gonna go down to the store to buy some snacks, alcohol, and fire wood. The homies are bring other shit." "Alright let's go." "James you ready?" "Yeah. Let me go tell mom we're leaving." James goes to his moms room and tells her we're leaving. "Alright if you need to be bailed out of jail give me a call." I laugh at her statement. I have called her to bail me out a few times before so I knew she was being serious. We all give her hugs and head to Gerald car. I get in the passenger seat while James gets in the back seat of the car.