News

Travis' P.O.V.

What were those pictures? What did that man mean... Was Katelyn a prostitute?! Wait, no. It's Katelyn, of course not. But then what did he mean by 'you're still mine'?

"You're free to go." An officer said to us.

We had been in jail for a few days, they just were investigating. But, another thing is that I'm now a murderer... I hope Katelyn is into the killing type... Oh who am I kidding, this is nothing to joke about.

"Thank you sir." She mumbled, we got our belongings and started to walk to my house.

"So..." I mumbled.

"Don't worry about him..." She said, I noticed she was looking down.

"What's the matter...?" I said, really Travis, what isn't the matter?!

"You can't tell people about the pictures or the highschool stuff..." She said to me, she was embarrassed.

"I won't, but what did he mean...?" I asked, I wanted to know.

"Can we talk about this at your place?" She asked, shooting me a look.

There was two kids walking down the street, they saw me and froze.

"AHHH!" The kids ran off.

"I have no idea what that was about..." I said, obviously confused.

"You do realize we are probably on the news." She said to me.

"Oh shit." I mumbled, my family would see that.